Game Day Port vs Roos - JLT #2

Remove this Banner Ad

This has probably been asked and answered but someone please humour me and offer a plausible explanation. Why are we wearing our clash strip at Alberton? We jump up and down for a game at Alberton and we finally get one we wear away strip.

It’s our pre-season jumper. The grey jumper is our away/clash now

Butters is so fun to watch

buttered-coffee-gallery-support-06.gif

Watched that quarter. I find it hard to gauge. We seem very leaky defending, and the oppo seems to cut us up when they go forward, similar to last week.

Is this no defending gameplan both teams are playing real? Can’t see that being what we will see in a few weeks.

Can’t tell where we are at?

Impressed with Lycett, Butters, Drew, Boak, Rockcliff, Westhoff and SPP. Bit concerned about Marshall, Rozee, our defence in general and is Burton even playing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Trav racking up some posessions through the middle. Rocky and SPP having great games. Butters impressive again, reads it well.

Would like to see Motlop lift.

Hope Lienert is not too serious.

This has probably been asked and answered but someone please humour me and offer a plausible explanation. Why are we wearing our clash strip at Alberton? We jump up and down for a game at Alberton and we finally get one we wear away strip.

Was going to say the same but thought it might be just me.
Watching on watchAFL here and particularly when they pan out it’s hard to pick the players apart.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back