The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t respond to a comment about a topic with something irrelevant then.
This is why it's no good for you regularly sleeping in until lunchtime.

You are making out Vlad wouldn't ever sell out or something when he's dodgy as.

I’m not saying he’s not a dick. He was.
Tried to do a solid for the injectors but the one thing he stood for was a day GF, and for that he should be commended.

None of this night crap.
If he's in court he may well be a literal crook.

If he's in court he may well be a literal crook.
I am not sure why people are even bothering. I’m not arguing he isn’t. He’s always been a twat.

Just one that stands up for one aspect I want to remain in tact. That’s pretty much all I said. That unlike Gil he’s not a day GF sell out.

I am not sure why people are even bothering. I’m not arguing he isn’t. He’s always been a twat.

Just one that stands up for one aspect I want to remain in tact. That’s pretty much all I said. That unlike Gil he’s not a day GF sell out.

Please, Demetriou is an absolute crook.

:think:

Called him a fool for suggesting Demetriou is a crook.

That new 50m rule needs to be scrapped before the season starts.
I like it.

No more relying on +1. Sides and players who can defend 1v1 will thrive. Hurley on Thursday looked awful on the flip side

What is the rule?
When a 50 is paid, the offending player can't run alongside the player or else it will result in a 100m. It was pretty much brought in so the recipient can play on anytime they want. It's not even a stupid knee-jerk reaction like the below the knees rule, it's just a random rule the AFL have created for shits and giggles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When a 50 is paid, the offending player can't run alongside the player or else it will result in a 100m. It was pretty much brought in so the recipient can play on anytime they want. It's not even a stupid knee-jerk reaction like the below the knees rule, it's just a random rule the AFL have created for shits and giggles.
Sounds like a *en stupid rule

Isnt it they cant stop his run or touch him?

Running beside is alright isnt it.

Isnt it they cant stop his run or touch him?

Running beside is alright isnt it.
It didn't seem like Higgins made any contact with the Port player (I forget who) when he was penalised.

Last edited:
Well in that case then yeah that’s a s**t rule

Collingwood
Richmond
West Coast
Port Adelaide
Melbourne
Adelaide
GWS
Geelong

North Melbourne
Sydney
Essendon
Hawthorn
Brisbane
Fremantle
Western Bulldogs
St. Kilda
Carlton
Gold Coast

Think that 6-12 bracket will be the most hotly contested section and not much will seperate all of them.

Richmond
West coast
Collingwood
Melbourne
GWS
Adelaide
Essendon
Sydney

Geelong
North
Port
Bulldogs
Hawthorn
Brisbane
Freo
Carlton
St Kilda
Gold Coast

2-3 game gap from Brisbane down to Freo. 1-2 game gap between 8-14th with all a chance to make finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back