No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the differences between this Hawks side playing the lions vs the one that played Carlton last week? stronger? weaker?
Lot of big names playing this week for the Hawks.

In: J.Frawley, B.Stratton, B.Hardwick, R.Henderson, I.Smith, P.Puopolo, L.Breust, J.Roughead, S.Burgoyne, B.McEvoy, J.O'Meara, L.Shiels
Out: T.Mohr, C.Glass, M.Pittonet, H.Jones, D.Greaves, M.Walker, J.Ross, W.Golds, C.Jiath, T.Miles

Notable absentees: Grant Birchall, Tom Scully, Tom Mitchell, Chad Wingard, Jack Gunston, Daniel Howe

No big deal. It was MacGruber saying let’s pound some campaignerh... just from a movie where Val Kilmer is the villain and his name is Deiter Von campaignerh. So nothing bad but because someone over there reported it then it needed to be changed. It was time for a new one anyway

Edit... it is changing the word to campaignerh

His name was Kuntz. Great movie.

Then we say you do care because you’re all the way over on our board telling us so.
But that wouldn’t sink in, do yourself a favour and read their Crows thread and ask yourself are they the posters you really want on our board?

They seriously don’t have a clue and are a bunch of morons or are 12 year olds who have discovered the internet for the first time.

Having seen some of the posts in the main board game day thread from when the Crows were winning last night, I’m not sure I’d want to have to read through similar delusions from Carltank posters here in this thread.

Having seen some of the posts in the main board game day thread from when the Crows were winning last night, I’m not sure I’d want to have to read through similar delusions from Carltank posters here in this thread.

They're bizarrely up and about for games in which we're not doing particularly bad in, especially that one guy who kept on going on about how 'slow' we were.

Carlflogs say crows supporters are getting ahead of themselves while predicting a major rise for themselves, talk about hypocrisy.

But when you think about a 2 win season hard to imagine them.getting worse but they would have thought the same last year.

A little bit of reality is starting to set in. Some are now suggesting we will make finals.

The fatal flaw to this trade from.a Carlton perspective was getting a drafted into the system 1 year earlier.

If Stocker doesn't play this year surely a Rowell or Anderson or similar would walk into their side next year so there wa no benefit of taking a pick 19 in 2018 or pick 1 or 2 in 2019 If both don't play until next year.

From our perspective getting a pick 1 or 2 next year is gold in a shallower draft.

Only a couple of weeks to go for reality to set in for them.

Almost guarantee now Gold Coast to finish 18th
bugga-jpg.631800

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Malthouse predicting 9 or 10 wins for Carlton ..... I agree with 5 or 6 ....these experts never look at a clubs depth though to cover injuries & assume it's a best 22 playing every week

He still probably thinks Daisy Thomas is a good player and is wondering when Gibbs will come back from that injury that kept him out of the Carlton team all last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back