• Between ninth and thirteenth

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Between Fourteenth and Seventeenth

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Dead last

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce was nearly dropped last year. Membery is an honest player. Paddy is below average but hopefully becomes above average. Long looks good but hasn’t proven a thing. Doesn’t mean any of them won’t improve but I’m going i what we have seen. What we end up with is guess work but I hope your guess is right. We most likely won’t know until we have an average to above average midfield

Bruce was injured not dropped and off no preseason. Still was leading our goal kicking at that stage. Membrey is above average, Paddy was a liability last year for sure but supposedly better and Long was a very good pressure forward, Mav was his second fiddle and had a s**t year, if Parker can play hat role with more speed and accuracy around goal he'll be an upgrade. Lonie can good in the last quarter of the season as well.

Bruce was injured not dropped and off no preseason. Still was leading our goal kicking at that stage. Membrey is above average, Paddy was a liability last year for sure but supposedly better and Long was a very good pressure forward, Mav was his second fiddle and had a s**t year, if Parker can play hat role with more speed and accuracy around goal he'll be an upgrade. Lonie can good in the last quarter of the season as well.
Paaaaarker can play any hat role! They guy is a superstar! ;)

I had us undefeated with a whopping percentage
Now with the likelihood of Carlisle, Hannabery and possibly Stuv missing for long periods, i have been forced to downgrade our season to
20 wins and 2 losses with a good to whopping percentage!
Never let it be said i am not a realist! :moustache:

Bruce was ordinary pre season. Big call on membery above average. Anyway it matters little until we get the midfield right. In order our backs are probably best then forwards and then s big gap to mids. Mids being poor puts pressure on both backs and forwards.

The Saints will win anything from 15 wins to 5 wins - it will all depend on how we start off - confidence will be a big factor on how we perform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt anyone does. It’s a strange question on a saints board.
Not really. You seemed excited by what the poster said and that was being 1 and 10 and richo sacked. People can claim they want us to win but it was proven last year that isn’t always the case when some admitted they wanted us to lose to gc if it meant richo was sacked.

Not really. You seemed excited by what the poster said and that was being 1 and 10 and richo sacked. People can claim they want us to win but it was proven last year that isn’t always the case when some admitted they wanted us to lose to gc if it meant richo was sacked.

Excited because I said I’d go horse from yelling?

99% of the posters on here bleed for the club. Please stop being such a recalcitrant bastard.

Back