Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally caved and decided to try Ozark. It was a little hard to get into at first because every character seems like a horrible, irredeemable asshat and you don't want anyone to win. However I've nearly finished season 1 and thoroughly enjoying it now.

My missus insisted on watching that new Rebel Wilson film, I bailed half through it was that s**t.

Lol, yeh it was fairly average to say the least

Started watching Derry Girls, think someone mentioned it earlier in the thread, not too bad

Ricky Gervais Afterlife is pretty funny.

Dirty John intense; Eric Bana is brilliant.

Has anyone watched The OA? Started off good and kept our interest, but one of those annoying series that leaves the ending open to any interpretation. Very annoying.

Watched it; still don’t know if I loved it or hated it.

Series 2 on the way shortly.

Derry Girls Season 2 is currently running on Channel 4 in the UK.
It's not an original Netflix show.

I think I discovered it early last year after watching "Back" (Mitchell & Webb of Peep Show fame) and was able to obtain the episodes *cough cough*to watch and thoroughly enjoyed it.
I will have to track that down.
Thanks for the heads up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been bingeing on a few Netflix shows the past few days lol

Sex Education
Good Girls
Russian Doll
and now currently on to an adaptation of Harlan Cohen's Safe.

Good stuff all around.

I'll definitely check out Dirty John and After Life soon, their descriptions sounded interesting.

I see Sex Education was mentioned in the very first post. Nice to see. I thought it was exceptional and I liked all the characters really, and it's shot beautifully, heard it was filmed in Wales - some really stunning locales are featured throughout. The headmaster's son is one of my favourite characters I gotta say, though I like em all, Otis, Eric, Maeve etc.

Bring on season two :)

As a massive Switch fan I also enjoyed the references to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Smash Bros. Ultimate :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back