Preview JLT 2: Fremantle vs West Coast. Sunday 4:10pm @ Rushton Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone going nuts over a pre season game lol. West coast got smashed last year by us and then won the flag. We still have fyfe to come in. Sand when fit and we will have a structure that is settled and not trialed. Jlt is for limited time for some players. Get their kpis and move on into the season proper.
We won't do that

West coast don't suck. We do.

How long have you been a Freo supporter ? How many times have you said "it's only a pre season game, we will be better in only 14 days time, it doesn't matter that we get flogged by 100 points In the pre season, we afe npremkership material"

And when you have said this, how did it turn out?

Freo 100% bottom 4 in 2019

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hear that brayshaw got tagged which is great it means hell be exposed to that sort of scrutiny in jlt and not regular season.

I'm going to wait until the end of the R1 game before I let the self loathing and Lyon hate seep in. Even then maybe the bye.

I'm going to wait, too. Our first three games are an understrength North, a wooden spoon contender in GC and the Aints at home so it won't take long to find out if we're truly destined for the bottom again.

Think people on here should occupy themselves with more important things during the preseason. Although it has been humorous seeing all the boredom accumulate and turn into a big ball of outrage when we end up going 0-2 in the prestigious JLT.

By the sounds of it our best players were Hogan, brayshaw and cerra all below the age of 24 so at least theirs hope.

How long have you been a Freo supporter ? How many times have you said "it's only a pre season game, we will be better in only 14 days time, it doesn't matter that we get flogged by 100 points In the pre season, we afe npremkership material"

And when you have said this, how did it turn out?

Freo 100% bottom 4 in 2019
In no way am I suggesting we are any chance for premiership 2019 but this is word for word what they said about West Coast last year when we beat them by 60+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll wait to fully melt (I still think we'll win at least 2/3 of our first 3) but a lot of very worrying signs. Half the team are poor kicks, the midfield (unsurprisingly mind you) is too young/unskilled and the defence is terribly, terribly out of form. The rule changes have made the centre clearances incredibly important and our ruck/midfield is probably the worst it's been in years. I'm not sure much of this will change when we hit the season proper.

Hogan and Brayshaw were great though. Despite it all I just really, really hope we start well with our 'easy' first 3. Confidence can do wonders.

We going to miss Sandilands badly. Darcy not a candle yet. Could you imagine what Sandilands would have done to Hickey and Vardy.

Tucker got overwhelmed after a good start. Mundy didn’t get out of 2nd gear, I hope he’s still got it. Brayshaw was our best midfielder.

The midfield got smashed.

Hughes was good.

Matera was worse than Ballantyne. Much worse. Banfield our best small forward. Scary really. Need Swit and Schultz to come on fast.

Cox was looking great. God our fitness staff are rubbish. Cox was hurt last week. Should never have played this week.

Think people on here should occupy themselves with more important things during the preseason. Although it has been humorous seeing all the boredom accumulate and turn into a big ball of outrage when we end up going 0-2 in the prestigious JLT.
No worries bro. Save this chat for round 18. Let's have the same chat then when we are solid bottom of the ladder.

Talk then.

I am an inaugural member. I know how this season will turn out. I admire your confidence

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back