The Law Freedom of Speech

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with you on repealing it, but I think it's had no impact.

We have a neo-nazi senator dropping final solution references in parliament.
... which is the only place he can do it, due to parliamentary privilege.

If you have an issue with what Anning said, be loud about it, but above all else be logical. It is not enough to condemn his ideas as disgusting, his ignorance breathtaking, his views vile; it needs to be said, above and beyond all else, that he is incorrect, about the path forward, about the past as he sees it, and about his attitude to other races.

His ideas need to be disproven over and over (and as publicly as possible) above how they make people feel.

I was wondering, given some of the more recent events surrounding various Australian media/legal systems and vilification/racial profiling/incitement etc.
Would the below seemingly fairly well educated/researched response receive some kind of legal sanction if disseminated on Australian free to air television.
I do find myself wondering at times, just how far has Australia's repression of information actually gone?

I knew all you shitbag lefties really were free speech lovers deep down. Welcome to the new right wing (apparently). There's cake in the fridge.

This is the thing that shits me the most about them.

The "liberalism" becomes deathly silence when totalitarian bullshit facilitates the contemporary left's political views. It's the same silence that accompanies the idiotic elements in their own identity groups.

For * sake people of the contemporary left:

1) Be ideologically consistent!
2) Clean your ****ing house! There's white ants EVERYWHERE!

I might just return IF you could do that!

Let'd not pretend some supporters aren't looking for a fight. One poster on here admitted as much.

I still don't see any way of holding protests financially accountable.
Be good if some were held accountable. All those middle and upper middle class Antifa goons could go crying to the bank of mommy and daddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a lot of rage in the antifa gang. 10 years of university life, rruckload of debt, no employable skillset
Oh don't be like that mate.

They can intelligently discuss Marxism, and explain to you the difference between cultural marxism and postmodernism.

Surely there is an industry out there that can use such skills?

Yeah nah they were better off going to trade school.

Oh don't be like that mate.

They can intelligently discuss Marxism, and explain to you the difference between cultural marxism and postmodernism.

Surely there is an industry out there that can use such skills?

Yeah nah they were better off going to trade school.

You claim knowledge of something, get corrected, then go for the above response.

Lol you spend post after post trolling with snide comments and then come up with this. :D
The poster in question has a track record of getting personal and over analysing individual posts.

It becomes tedious after a while.

I would like to encourage him to use any knowledge he has to expand on the topic being discussed, rather than nitpicking and stripping away any shred of humanity and camaraderie common to forums, and in fact life.

The poster in question has a track record of getting personal and over analysing individual posts.

It becomes tedious after a while.

I would like to encourage him to use any knowledge he has to expand on the topic being discussed, rather than nitpicking and stripping away any shred of humanity and camaraderie common to forums, and in fact life.
Well, s**t.

I’d love to hear how your ‘basement dweller ‘ posts have merit as topics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back