EPL Matchday 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Tottenham are one of the most mentally weak professional sporting clubs across all sport imo. They bottle everything year after year, pretty much guaranteed to drop out of the top 4 from here. It would be extremely frustrating as a fan, hilarious as an arsenal or neutral fan though.

fz2megrfk3l21.png

Last edited:
Since January 13th, Spurs have now picked up 1 out of 15 league points with Harry Kane and 12 out of 12 without Harry Kane.

That’s a crazy and quirky stat.

From memory, I think it’s also 1 point (from 12 or 15, unsure) since Poch used the “final” word.

When we couldn't grind out draws for so long, was it really a three horse race?

Think we've been flat track bullies really most of this season, piss poor top 6 record too W2 D1 L5

Before the Burnley loss I thought Spurs shouldn’t be ruled out of the title race.

Spurs were lucky to get a point against Arsenal as well. From sitting comfortable in 3rd to looking over both of their shoulders

Tottenham are one of the most mentally weak professional sporting clubs across all sport imo. They bottle everything year after year, pretty much guaranteed to drop out of the top 4 from here. It would be extremely frustrating as a fan, hilarious as an arsenal or neutral fan though.

fz2megrfk3l21.png
Who are you hoping to draw in the Champions League Quarters?? Oh wait...

One of those games it was just a matter of breaking down the defence. They weren't interested in scoring, and barely went into their attacking half in the first half of the match.

Blatantly wasting time from the first minute of the game too.

So it was a frustrating half. Game changed as soon as we scored, and it turned out a pretty easy night.

Believe the first was offside, I thought the Watford defender kicked it onto Sterling but got a text saying it shouldn't have stood. Haven't seen it yet.

2 games now for Liverpool before we play again. They'll be fairly strong favourites in both but if they drop points in one of them it would really set us up nicely for the run home.

I feel for Spurs a bit.

They've been punching above their weight for years now when logic says that you can't thrive without spending in this league.

I wouldn't write them off for top 4 by any means but the fact that there's even a question mark in that would be worrying.

And if they do miss, what happens to the squad they built?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too much arrogance from our club over the last year - by the board, manager and players. The board thought they could once again just breeze into the top four and didn’t feel the need to spend money even when key players like Dembele were sold. Height of arrogance that. Poch may be complicit in this turning down players who may have been offered to him by the board (but that’s speculation really). Poch also thinks he can rest key players against non-top six clubs which in the past he has got away with, now this thinking is being exposed. And the players no longer bother grafting. The intensity and energy have gone. All a recipe for what we are seeing now. Not sure it can be turned around but time will tell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back