EPL Matchday 30

A fellow Dogs and Everton fan. You must be a glutton for punishment.

Yeah :(

Was looking forward to the AFL season starting after this whole junk season, but with a poor pre season I’m not sure what to do lol

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
4-2 FT, really should’ve been 4-1 with a poor decision to allow Burnley’s first after a clear foul on Alisson in the build up. Contrary to the score line I thought it was a pretty comfortable win. Our work rate and energy across the board allowing us to force and then capitalise on Burnley’s mistakes were a feature of the game.

Lallana and Firmino were really good, at a time when Liverpool have been criticised for a lack of creativity, it was great to see those 2 stepping up.

Charlie Taylor (Burnley LB) can hold his head high, he made a number of last ditch tackles and while unluckily for him a few spilled and allowed us to score, without him they could’ve easily conceded 6.

Last edited:
Pretty easy win in the end from Liverpool. Thankfully Mane is in form because Salah is still playing some average football, and Klopp isn’t helping him out by just leaving him on the right side all the time.

As for the Grealish incident, pathetic from that fan. The other players would have had every right to step in and clobber him. No doubt that he will be banned for life from EPL, but to really make him an example, jail time should be dished out and he should share a cell with a Villa supporter.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
I wish Chelsea fans managed the Chelsea side. We would win the quadruple.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Comfortable enough win in the end. Annoying decision to put us in a hole but we showed fight to come back and get it back on level terms and then we just went on with it nicely.

Mane in cracking form and Lallana back from the dead was excellent.

8 games to go and we play before City now so chance to go 2 points clear and put a little pressure on.

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Wolves with the old Fifa scoreline. Typical really.. would happen in an important game like this

Back