Preview JLT 2: Fremantle vs West Coast. Sunday 4:10pm @ Rushton Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

The “mouth” was a misprint as stated by everyone after the game. Everyone’s statements said a hammy.
Unfortunately for your argument, our fitness staff are just as qualified as every other club’s. Sometimes players get injuries and sometimes players like Switkowski, Bennell, Sandi and Hill have a long history of soft tissue injuries.
I know it’s important for most on here to have something to complain about but the “sack the fitness dept” calls are ludicrous. Part of me wants them to get sacked so you can call for the heads of the new ones.

Are you able to grasp that within any field, there is a variance in ability amongst those who are in that field? Even at an elite level. Having the same qualifications does not equate to producing the same quality output.

last year we beat them well and finished lower mid table

this year they beat us - we will finish bottom or close to

wait and see, its going to be ugly. injuries already, no midfield depth. Backline is pissweak. FRIGHTENING.
Great then we won't have to hear from you for the rest of the year.

last year we beat them well and finished lower mid table

this year they beat us - we will finish bottom or close to

wait and see, its going to be ugly. injuries already, no midfield depth. Backline is pissweak. FRIGHTENING.

This could have been a WC post from last year's scratchy. Thanks for emphasizing the point.;):p

Does anyone know who attended the centre bounces in the third quarter?

If the anialation was because we were playing kids at the centre bounce in the third than there is a lot to like going into round 1.

We have the best contested 1 on 1 player coming in for round 1 with new rules designed to highlight the abilities and skills of players like Fyfe.

Are you able to grasp that within any field, there is a variance in ability amongst those who are in that field? Even at an elite level. Having the same qualifications does not equate to producing the same quality output.
Yes. I am able to grasp that. I’m trusting the club has employed the best in their field.
Are you able to prove to me that the fitness staff are directly responsible for our injuries? Don’t reply straight away, I have to get my popcorn ready first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know who attended the centre bounces in the third quarter?

If the anialation was because we were playing kids at the centre bounce in the third than there is a lot to like going into round 1.

We have the best contested 1 on 1 player coming in for round 1 with new rules designed to highlight the abilities and skills of players like Fyfe.
Just had a quick look for you. Set ups were as follows for 3rd.
1-Darcy, Walters, Brayshaw, Tucker
2- same
3-Darcy, Walters, Mundy, Tucker
4- Darcy, Walters, Collyer, Mundy
5- Lobb, Tucker, Hogan, Mundy
6- Darcy, Tucker, Walters, Brayshaw
7-Lobb, Walters, Tucker, Hogan
8-Darcy, Walters, Mundy, Conca

Personally, I think Walters is a forward and isn’t getting younger. He needs to stay forward for longevity.

Just had a quick look for you. Set ups were as follows for 3rd.
1-Darcy, Walters, Brayshaw, Tucker
2- same
3-Darcy, Walters, Mundy, Tucker
4- Darcy, Walters, Collyer, Mundy
5- Lobb, Tucker, Hogan, Mundy
6- Darcy, Tucker, Walters, Brayshaw
7-Lobb, Walters, Tucker, Hogan
8-Darcy, Walters, Mundy, Conca

Personally, I think Walters is a forward and isn’t getting younger. He needs to stay forward for longevity.
Wow thanks!

Replace Walters with Fyfe and we will look very different.

Who did Tucker tag yesterday? Was it Yeo?

Wouldn't be surprised if Brayshaw cops a few more tags throughout the year. Arguably our second best midfielder while Blakely/Hill out (probably a bit harsh on Mundy/Walters but Brayshaw's probably more of that true clearance mid.) He's probably a lot more taggable than the others and stopping him could easily make Fyfes job too big for even him. Desperately need Blakely back for that A grade support.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back