Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m assuming to play first team football. Where does that leave Sandro?
Rumours are we’ll have to sell Sandro, Costa and Dybala to balance the books if we don’t make it past the round of 16 in the CL.

juve should play him as an attacker. his defending has been awful for years
I’d be happy to move back to a back three if we got Marcelo.

Rumours are we’ll have to sell Sandro, Costa and Dybala to balance the books if we don’t make it past the round of 16 in the CL.
Jeez. Where do they all end up?

Jeez. Where do they all end up?
Dybala is is the one I think we’ll struggle to sell. He’s tactically inflexible he’s comming off a poor season and our demands are probably to high.
Bayern to replace James Rodriguez maybe is the only scrnario I can think of other than that I can’t think of top club in Europe that would want him.

I think United are linked to Costa. Being a winger he can fit into most top clubs formations easier than Dybala plus he won’t cost as much.

I PSG and United were linked to Sandro last year I think PSG even made a bid but with Luke Shaw improvement it probably rules them out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That literally makes no sense. The money you'd command from all three in hugely more than what you'd get for getting past the last 16 in UCL.

That literally makes no sense. The money you'd command from all three in hugely more than what you'd get for getting past the last 16 in UCL.
Probably to pursue our transfer targets as well.

Alan Nixon says that Bournemouth are offering Ryan Fraser a club record deal, not accepted yet but Everton are interested in him in the summer.

Also Stoke will be looking to offload some players on big wages.
Are Stoke a major disappointment or is their squad just not that good?

I didn't think they'd be in the play-off spots but I thought they would at least be above mid-table.
I'm pretty sure I had them going back up. On face value, their squad looks to have some decent players there but I may have been mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back