Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

No I say empathetically NO...NO...NO...comparisons of players past and present is the staple of long suffering supporters and afficinadoes of the this great AFL game...

Old grey haired tiger supporters supporters like myself who have seen the best paraded AFL players in the last fifty years thrive on comparing these great champions...

And I will say it now...mark my words...on this board that Trent Cotchin will win a Brownlow and be Captain of a Premiership side before I meet my maker....

Absolutely one of the great AFlL players in the past 50 years...and I am including Royce Hart...Wayne Carey...Leigh Matthews...SOS... here...

I love you Richo...even Juddy and Ablett...young and old...but this kid Cotchin is the next 'GOD'....Clapton/Bluesbreakers excluded...

The best thing that has happened to The Richmond Football Club since 1967...

Forgive me Matty Knights...:thumbsu:...
What foresight jak, that’s deadset unbelievable

What foresight jak, that’s deadset unbelievable
Thank you..I knew we were close Bo, and with Cotch on the team we were even closer!
Just took a few cold ones to get me going to post it! :)

Last edited:
Jizz worthy seeing him back to his best in that last qtr.

Dimma mentioned after the match that they had been trying diff things with him but put him in his natural place in the last qtr.

Please leave him there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6o7iztU.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back