Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Good chance Stuvvy returns next week and will be ready to rumble for the opening round. Really pleased for him. Going through some pretty ordinary stuff at the moment and knowing how much he loves his teammates, I knew he would be back sooner rather than later. He has done all of pre-season, the break won't affect him physically. Might even be a better contributor for us given his team off to get right.

All in all boys are fit, hungry and determined to start the season well.

If you are thinking of heading down to main training before Round 1, you better be quick! We've only got four sessions left before the Suns.

You may see us really drive membership soon, so don't be surprised if you receive a few calls! Club wants to crack 40,000 by end of Round 1.

Any questions let me know!
I've been told that Stuv could be away for a while. Hopefully I am wrong but what I was told doesn't sound promising.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Richo said he trained on Saturday with the group.
Yer all I'm saying is I've been told he won't be playing to start the year and it could be a while. What I heard was pretty upsetting. I'm not going to share on here because it's a public forum.
Hopefully Jack is good soon and playing asap and what I heard wasn't correct but it's a pretty strong source.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the club are happy with our KPD stocks and won't be adding anyone to replace Jake at this stage. According to an article the other day I read.
Heard that on SEN as well

Yer all I'm saying is I've been told he won't be playing to start the year and it could be a while. What I heard was pretty upsetting. I'm not going to share on here because it's a public forum.
Hopefully Jack is good soon and playing asap and what I heard wasn't correct but it's a pretty strong source.

He will be fine.

Apparently the club are happy with our KPD stocks and won't be adding anyone to replace Jake at this stage. According to an article the other day I read.
I stand corrected. What would they be looking at if anything?

Really crossing my fingers for Robbo. Such a legend and has worked so hard to get back.

On top of that he has easily been our best player this off-season. Dominated intraclub and both JLT games. Would be a massive loss on-field, and it would be sad to see such a good footballer have to cut his career short.

Praying that it's nothing major.

When it comes to nasty character assassinations on here, some posters would make Christopher Dale Flannery look like a Sunday school choir boy...

That's not nasty its the reality.

“One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back