2019 JLT thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW Id start Darcy Moore over Ridley (who's made a lot of teams).

Ridley looks to be getting a bit of the Goddard role but his position once Redman and/or Gleeson return will be interesting. Both would've been considered ahead by fans if fit at the start of this year

IMO Crisp looking the pick of the Defenders ....great value

Lock for top 10 if stays on the park. I expect top 6 from him though. Would love to grab whitfield as well but just cant afford him. Had to downgrade Macrae to Oliver too to make ot work. Oh and Collins to scrimshaw so now we are both banking on him. Fml

Ridley looks to be getting a bit of the Goddard role but his position once Redman and/or Gleeson return will be interesting. Both would've been considered ahead by fans if fit at the start of this year

Yes but there not fit a and it's Ridleys spot to lose

When they due back?. Both still listed as tbc last week.

Yeah don't touch him IMO.

Will struggle to get 5 possessions once the real stuff starts.

:drunk: :rainbow: :greenalien:

I'm not say don't pick him. I have picked him.
Just saying it'll be a classic rookie stitch up when our sure thing expensive mid rookie does a big dump on our scores in the first game of the first round.

But that's alright, his first score only effects his 3rnd ave for one price rise so he'll still be good to make all lots and lots of cash :cool:

Yes but there not fit a and it's Ridleys spot to lose

Redman's walk up 22 - it's potential that Ambrose or Guelfi would get squeezed instead. Probably unlikely we lose Ambrose given Hookers injury and potentially Guelfi as Redman can spend more time midfield.

When they due back?. Both still listed as tbc last week.

Gleeson no one knows as far as I'm aware. He's meant to be recovered from his ankle but it hasn't felt right which is a worrying sign.

Redman I thought was back training in drills with Zerrett early Feb which says to me he shouldn't be that far off unless he has set backs.

Id say somewhat likely one or both are back before week 6. Even if it doesn't push Ridley out of the side it may effect his role. I rate Ridley fwiw just think Moore has a safer role (but higher injury risk). I guess Howes return is a risk there too.

Lock for top 10 if stays on the park. I expect top 6 from him though. Would love to grab whitfield as well but just cant afford him. Had to downgrade Macrae to Oliver too to make ot work. Oh and Collins to scrimshaw so now we are both banking on him. Fml
33 possies for 99 SC... Gun player but does get a lot of junk. Don't think there's any more value there than other picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

33 possies for 99 SC... Gun player but does get a lot of junk. Don't think there's any more value there than other picks.

Not ideal but he managed to ton up 10 times last year IIRC. How many options do we really have that can do that in that backline?

How does Scrimshaw JS look? Who do they have out who he might mke way for? Does he play a similar role to Burchill, e.g.?

How does Scrimshaw JS look? Who do they have out who he might mke way for? Does he play a similar role to Burchill, e.g.?

All I know is several on the hawks board dont have him in their best 22 but should line up rnd 1. I would still prefer collins but the money is getting real tight. Like I said I already had to cut Macrae for Piggy. Im struggling to see where there in anymore fat to trim off this bad boy. Maybe Atkins back to gibbons or getting McKay down back but 250k seems the absolute max for him and will be such a slow burn. Tried a few ways to squeeze in cousins collins and ridley but just comprises the team too much. We cant have em all.

Capture.JPG

All I know is several on the hawks board dont have him in their best 22 but should line up rnd 1. I would still prefer collins but the money is getting real tight. Like I said I already had to cut Macrae for Piggy. Im struggling to see where there in anymore fat to trim off this bad boy. Maybe Atkins back to gibbons or getting McKay down back but 250k seems the absolute max for him and will be such a slow burn. Tried a few ways to squeeze in cousins collins and ridley but just comprises the team too much. We cant have em all.

View attachment 633329
You could get yourself $150K into your kitty by going Kelly to Greene ....Greene looked very good on the weekend

Also not expecting Butters to repeat his JLT form once the pressure goes up .....Skinny small forwards are high risk

Scrim shows he can score quickly.

Collins will be a slowwww burn.

Dont trust him
I feel Collins scoring may still be high if Day plays. For Scrim he is that flash in the pan type he will show how amazing of a player he can be for 2-3 mins and then disappear for the rest of the quarter and then the game. He will average 50-60 and chuck out a 20 and stuff

Scrim shows he can score quickly.

Collins will be a slowwww burn.

Dont trust him

I think Collins will be up and down. Prob the most capable of the rookies of tonning up imo if he get the opportunity to intercept like he did in the vfl last year.
The ball will certainly be in his area alot, it just depends if he is gonna go for it stick to spoiling because now he will be minding someone. Only took a couple of intercept marks yesterday though because he was playing the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back