2019 JLT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRyan23

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
All I know is several on the hawks board dont have him in their best 22 but should line up rnd 1. I would still prefer collins but the money is getting real tight. Like I said I already had to cut Macrae for Piggy. Im struggling to see where there in anymore fat to trim off this bad boy. Maybe Atkins back to gibbons or getting McKay down back but 250k seems the absolute max for him and will be such a slow burn. Tried a few ways to squeeze in cousins collins and ridley but just comprises the team too much. We cant have em all.

View attachment 633329
1552297946332.png

My team looked a lot like yours about 4 hours ago, I am now settled with this allowing for a more stacked defence and forward due to the s**t rookies. The midfield is a bit weak you could say but I have a lot of faith in Sheed, I could get BCrouch but I reckon Sheed will outscore

You could get yourself $150K into your kitty by going Kelly to Greene ....Greene looked very good on the weekend

Also not expecting Butters to repeat his JLT form once the pressure goes up .....Skinny small forwards are high risk

You are just trolling now. You want be to pick the underdone headcase in greene. Give yourself an upppercut.

View attachment 633339
My team looked a lot like yours about 4 hours ago, I am now settled with this allowing for a more stacked defence and forward due to the s**t rookies. The midfield is a bit weak you could say but I have a lot of faith in Sheed, I could get BCrouch but I reckon Sheed will outscore

Not bad. * of Greene asap. I bet you anything his TOG will be limited in the early rounds. Why is Cavarra in your team. I dont feel comfortable with Sheed or Crouch as M5 but in could work. Backline is what I wanted too but had other priorities.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
You are just trolling now. You want be to pick the underdone headcase in greene. Give yourself an upppercut.
No, seriously ...Greene was looking real good ....32 SC points from 39 minutes ....allow for clearing the cobwebs

After all this time out .....he ain't going to do anything stupid to get reported & lose more gametime

No, seriously ...Greene was looking real good ....32 SC points from 39 minutes ....allow for clearing the cobwebs

After all this time out .....he ain't going to do anything stupid to get reported & lose more gametime

Like I just said his game time will be managed early and he is only behind rockliff for people I will never pick again. No chance I pick him.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Like I just said his game time will be managed early and he is only behind rockliff for people I will never pick again. No chance I pick him.
No problems .....I'll send you postcards of my trip with the $50K prizemoney :cool:

Treloar had 42 and a goal to only score 128. Pass

Didn't watch the game but the stats make it seem like him and Crisp snuck an extra footy out on to the ground and played kick to kick for a while. Both had 27 uncontested possessions, CD don't score uncontested posis highly.
Hell be getting a lot more contested touches in the real stuff.

Didn't watch the game but the stats make it seem like him and Crisp snuck an extra footy out on to the ground and played kick to kick for a while. Both had 27 uncontested possessions, CD don't score uncontested posis highly.
Hell be getting a lot more contested touches in the real stuff.

Both had 8 clangers each. Its been the problem with treloar for his entire career. Besides he has 14 cp which is reasonable for most mid premos.

JRyan23

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Not bad. **** of Greene asap. I bet you anything his TOG will be limited in the early rounds. Why is Cavarra in your team. I dont feel comfortable with Sheed or Crouch as M5 but in could work. Backline is what I wanted too but had other priorities.
Greene can become Worpel easy but I would rather Tobias, just waiting to see for now

Metapod

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Can’t help but think those picking Darcy Moore will end up in tears. Crisp & Dunn will be taking the majority of kick ins once season starts and when Howe returns, he will be taking over that intercepting role. When this happens, I’m expecting Moore to move fwd and start pumping out those 50-70s. Will mke you 80k and you’ll waste a trade...

Can’t help but think those picking Darcy Moore will end up in tears. Crisp & Dunn will be taking the majority of kick ins once season starts and when Howe returns, he will be taking over that intercepting role. When this happens, I’m expecting Moore to move fwd and start pumping out those 50-70s. Will mke you 80k and you’ll waste a trade...
No-one asked you :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back