News 2019 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted it before. The Purple flog has no footy credentials that I can see. His proper football analysis is non-existent. So he is left with expose-type journalism. And frankly in the relatively small world of AFL his material is also almost non-existent. So the bloke becomes a bit desperate. Exaggerates. Fantasises.

And even if it sometimes contains an element of truth he just tries to sensationalise things. Most are on to him. I deadset can’t stand the bloke. Weasel.
Spot on.

He is honestly one of the most pathetic humans I’ve ever encountered in any form of life.

He’s such a w***er it is almost hard to comprehend.

You'd think / hope there are some injury clause in Dan's contract...

It seems unfair, but we have to spend the money on someone on the list. To me having such a narrow salary band between max and min makes it harder for teams to rebuild.
I'd say that Sam Gilbert was doing OK for himself last year as well.
The alternative is to save the cash spent on old players, and spend it on a promising youth, but then if we need to reduce the expenditure to fit King under the cap it gets pretty hard to convince the other young guys to take a cut.
It can also create some bad vibes between team mates if we pay too much too soon.
Imagine we'd put Billings on a big contract based on his hype. The other players would know, more or less what he's getting.
Then he has a bad year, and Jack Sinclair plays a similar roll and is clearly better. Jack will get shitty if he doesn't get just as much.
I think this happened to an extent back in the 00's culminating in Luke Ball leaving the club.

They also said the attack on him was personal. Actually thought it was professional, questioned his sources but made no mention of his appearance, breeding habits, criminal history etc
As opposed to the Irrelevant Purple FLOG's personal attack reply to trigger Lethers.

Whether there is any truth to IPF's info I really don't care. Saints need to be bold with trading and drafting and push back on idiotic Saints bashing.

I41 am Proud of Lethers actions and stance taken.

Spot on.

He is honestly one of the most pathetic humans I’ve ever encountered in any form of life.

He’s such a w***er it is almost hard to comprehend.

Looking from afar, taking into account his appearance, general demeanour and observable behaviour, I think he's the type who was badly bullied at school. His looks suggest he was the ugly, nerdy, unusual looking kid. The perfect storm for attracting bullies and unwanted attention.

The repressed anger and fear manifest in an inner rage that typically presents in his line of work. You either become a supreme narcissist, convinced of your infallibility, or you defend yourself by dragging others down in a form of delayed revenge. He has aspects of the former, but is predominantly the latter.

He has no credentials or expertise in terms of football or sport. This necessitates the focus on gossip and irrelevant peripheral issues. Like Hutchy, a similar creature, their "job" is to create news rather than report it. We had direct, recorded evidence of this behaviour last year.

This type of behaviour signifies a lack lack of expertise, integrity, and fragile self esteem. You don't see people with a healthy self image and strong character resort to the petty spat he tried to foment with Satan this week. Satan owned him. I imagine our Prince of Darkness has extensive experience in dealing with pretenders like IPF (thanks Sir Skid*), both in his career and as a coach.

When he annoys us, I feel some pity for him. Fancy doing that for a living? Imagine having your core function as a human rely on creating lies, gossip and sniping at those who disagree with you?

He is the living definition of a mercenary, which is someone who does something really awful for a lot of money. Pity the fool.

Of course, you can make these sort of judgements when you're as perfect as I am. 😉

*Sir Skid gave us the acronym, IPF, not Captain Risky as originally posted. Apologies.)

Last edited:
As opposed to the Irrelevant Purple FLOG's personal attack reply to trigger Lethers.

Whether there is any truth to IPF's info I really don't care. Saints need to be bold with trading and drafting and push back on idiotic Saints bashing.

I41 am Proud of Lethers actions and stance taken.

Too right, Sir Skid. We could've used Satan's ticker during the Murphy affair. So glad he's on our side now.*

*Check my post on Barrett in which I corrected my error in mistakenly crediting your very fine acronym, IPF to Captain Risky. The management apologises for any distress caused.

Too right, Sir Skid. We could've used Satan's ticker during the Murphy affair. So glad he's on our side now.*

*Check my post on Barrett in which I corrected my error in mistakenly crediting your very fine acronym, IPF to Captain Risky. The management apologises for any distress caused.
Haha. Happy to share IPF mate.

They also said the attack on him was personal. Actually thought it was professional, questioned his sources but made no mention of his appearance, breeding habits, criminal history etc
Good thing his attack on Hanners wasn't personal...

I’m thinking of offering my services to the club as a spell checker / fact checker / reality checker.
In the last couple of weeks they have referred to “Ross and the boys”, Max “Hudgeton” and now on International Women’s Day “Pete” Searle

Do you think that's why young Cooper was so angry or you reckon there's more to it?

8KQaK8d.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Segment with Richo starts at 7pm on Fox Footy.
Just watched very hard not to like him just comes across as a normal good bloke

I’d definitely have a few froffies with him. I reckon he’d tell a killer yarn.

I don't have Fox, but look at you two, you're like two hitmen that meet a potential victim and end up at the pub with him instead.

I don't have Fox, but look at you two, you're like two hitmen that meet a potential victim and end up at the pub with him instead.
Would still get the job done after drinks

There’s a script for a black comedy movie in there somewhere...

Last edited:
Hahaa. Which one is John Travolta and which one is Samuel Jackson. That was Samuel not Michael btw.

They remind me of one of my favourite scenes from one of my favourite movies: The Whole Nine Yards. "Never get too close":

Might have to hire Motherplucker Jones to finish the job

sdmbyx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back