Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very excited right now. My son bought a car . We got it checked but turned out to be a lemon. Spent 1 k and a half on a new clutch then 700 on something else then the timing chain went. Then he ran up the back of of someone. We only had third party on it. Anyway he has just had a phone call from a fifo guy who has been looking for that exact car to do up. He’s coming tonight,!

Coming Out? It's actually coming UP. Ha ha boy, I really hope somebody got fired for this blunder.
wars have been started for far less than this tremendous mistake

Day Spa booked in this weekend as a birthday treat to myself

Billy ray 30 min foot spa, 60 min full body massage, then a 60 min body treatment.

ThosePepperyBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

that moment you find a whole heap of songs on youtube of channel 9 sports themes that you've been searching for for ages!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started my new job yesterday. Really like my colleagues. My boss is great, my colleague (based in Sydney) is also great and knows what she's doing which is a huge plus. and another lady who isn't the manager, but is still high up who I'll work with is a no bullshit kinda woman but I like her.

Still in Sydney for training today - fly back home this evening.

First day in the Melbourne office tomorrow.

Belted the mortgage down massively over the last couple of years and will pay it out later this year. Looking into paying this money into the super fund and in doing so have discovered that my super fund is a non taxed fund as well as not being subject to the $25 000 per year concessional cap. Did the sums, can put in $800 a week and only have $150ish less money in the pocket each week. Still plenty left to work on the house and go overseas a couple of times a year.

We've had rain by the bucket loads over the last week. My grass is actually green.

16mm here overnight.
First rain of any substance for over 4 months and the last lot was 100mm which came down in a rush and disappeared. (Filled my dams though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back