Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

The Richmond board is that bad sometimes I’m unsure how many of them are actual tigers fans.
Single figure IQs give it away. Their arrogance is hilarious after 35 years of being s**t.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
The Richmond board is that bad sometimes I’m unsure how many of them are actual tigers fans.
Think they all pretty much are. It’s what makes that arena terrifying and kind of depressing

Some Carlton peanut on the shitfest that is the "Redo the 2015 draft" ... By Ollie, he means Oliver ...
that isnt the same peanut who claims Weitering first three years have been top 3 in the last 10 years, is it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Some Carlton peanut on the shitfest that is the "Redo the 2015 draft" ... By Ollie, he means Oliver ...
that isnt the same peanut who claims Weitering first three years have been top 3 in the last 10 years, is it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hi guys.

May 27, 2012
Derweze, Turkmenistan
AFL Club
Melbourne
562294.jpg

Oliver in red and blue is beyond discussion

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
How about the Lions fan making a MB thread about Melbourne missing their premiership chance last year. Now we’re cooked as we have not got enough talent across the field as the ones we have down back and up forward are too old or not talented enough. Thread got closed pretty quickly.

I love people's lack of knowledge about other teams, they have a JLT win with their best team other than Zorko over a team missing 8 of their best and all of a sudden we are done and they are probably a premiership chance in his books.

I didn't see Melbourne's last game. Could someone please update me on how the greatest midfield of all time performed in their last outing??

As I recall they lost an away game to the eventual premiers. This week they're playing a home game against a team that finished 10th last year and then lost two of their three best mids to trades and the other one to injury.

Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Funny i remember Port not making finals, and not even winning their final game to give them some near impossible chance either
Then in the off-season they went and traded their best outside midfielders, and drafted a bunch of kids to give them the most unbalanced list in the league.
Demons in a canter !!!!

Jun 23, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Los Angeles Clippers
North fans on D Tyson:

He was sloppy today - some momentum sapping disposal errors and defensively from the square. Not the worst and believe he can play better as he settles in.

Shithouse player. I warned you.

Goddam he is so slow though....

Disposal has been even worse than advertised. Playing a nothing role in the side right now.

Yep boys, your problem now.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
I love people's lack of knowledge about other teams, they have a JLT win with their best team other than Zorko over a team missing 8 of their best and all of a sudden we are done and they are probably a premiership chance in his books.
Im with him haha

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Chris Scott an Ken Hinkley are heroes for debuting 4 players each

We have debuted
Sparrow