Cool Gadgets you own

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but you have to watch Gold Coast.
yeh but they always have an opponent. not watching intra-club games.
good day out at metricon, great venue, value, lots to do.. you been up here for a eagles visiting game? if they put bloody direct flights on (red eye on Jetstar doesn't count) and marketed it I reckon a few eagles fans would come up for a weekend in mid winter to get some sun

yeh but they always have an opponent. not watching intra-club games.
good day out at metricon, great venue, value, lots to do.. you been up here for a eagles visiting game? if they put bloody direct flights on (red eye on Jetstar doesn't count) and marketed it I reckon a few eagles fans would come up for a weekend in mid winter to get some sun
Been to Metricon a couple of times for Freo games, agree it is a great venue (although somewhat isolated).
I keep getting spam emails from The Suns about upcoming games, buying a membership etc...
I assume they got my details from Ticketmaster or ticketek, don't know of any other club that does this.

I'll stick with my pineapple gadget!

One suave ****
They eat the core in most SEA countires
Smaller fruit softer cores what you need is the l33t skillz of a SEA pineapple peeler

iu

Ive got a friend who makes cordial with the skins its really nice too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you’d be rightfully arrested accoridionly.
I doubt the fat-shaming, fashion police would banjo chords for the horizontally, challenged musicians, because of a bit inner thigh chaffing,the Guiro loving public would be rightfully outraged,

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back