'on the verge' you say?

Dz1PF78VAAARkcA.jpg

random260

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
39 possession 2 jlt. That’s Tom Mitchell stats

If he accoumulates multiple 35 plus possessions he is Brownlow chance. Regardless of ball use.

Priddas got Brownlow and Mitchell

Edit: oops

Last edited:

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Always felt that he’s a natural accumulator of the footy like a Mitchell, Priddis, M. Crouch and etc but his tank has let him down. Even at his best he’ll get to mid to high 20 possessions by 3qt and then fade in the 4th. He seems to have worked on his tank and it could take his game to the nek level.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Even if he can't his odds will shorten considerably for a cash out option. You only need a few good articles about him like Yeo to drop his odds.
The whole cash out option thing seems a bit crazy. You could go full SuperCoach and put $100 on heaps of cash cow rookies, knowing their odds will go up at least $10-20.

I’m glad I’m not into gambling. Could see myself draining the bank account pretty quick

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
The whole cash out option thing seems a bit crazy. You could go full SuperCoach and put $100 on heaps of cash cow rookies, knowing their odds will go up at least $10-20.

I’m glad I’m not into gambling. Could see myself draining the bank account pretty quick

I missed out on Yeo last year when he was paying $78 or something stupid then almost won AA. He shortened up heaps.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
HE did PB in preseason testing and got his skin folds down.
His offensive running and his big need defensive running has improved markedly
He is in for a big season
Interesting about his skin fold. Even though he has had a poor tank for a few years, he's physically looked good and not out of shape or anything.

Dec 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
He won't ever be "great" but he's got the makings of an AA quality player. If he is fitter and can use this to get to space more often he does provide a decent marking target, he's a good handball release target as well rolling to the left of a pack if Gaff isn't around the area.

His clearance and stoppage work is his specialty, he grabs balls clean in his fingertips and thus puts team mates in an extra metre of space with good timing.

I think our best midfielders (Shuey & Yeo) offer a more rounded game with great defensive attributes and slightly more X-factor.

I hope he dominates this season with renewed confidence, it would be a hard midfield to stop all of a sudden if Shuey also continues his good preseason touch and Venables/Rioli give relief to a high standard.

Rating our mids is hard, I tend to put them in tiers:

1 = Shuey/Yeo/Gaff*
2= Redden / Sheed**

*Gaff's 2018 form was the best he's ever been and was a better player than Shuey for the year but trying to base off more than one year.

** Sheed only on Redden's level if he continues this preseason form, but Redden had a better year last year. Both are good marking targets and handy for a goal every second game or so.

Inside Bull

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan
Feb 13, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Which bookie is that with? Sportsbet has him at $51 and TABTouch $61
Beteasy (Crownbet)

I didn't really look around for odds because I had that money in the Beteasy account. $25 wagered for the record and I can only see it being cashed out :|

Back