No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lucky bastard! I sat in amongst a nest of Eagles supporters yesterday and they we absolute w***ers. One bloke down the front yelled out "watch your jaw Docker" when Brayshaw went near the ball - all class...
But if you read the arseclowns in the other thread we should put it behind us and move on.

So many of them should have been a stain on their Mum's sheets.

We have looked absolutely horrible this pre-season. The scoreboard has been our best friend, we should have lost by lots more.

I agree with what others have said about the new zones not helping us. Ross Lyon likes to smother the game, and we cant do that now. Expect some massive blow outs this year.

Can Hamling, Wilson, Ryan and Duman defend at all?

Logue's composure and skills against Collingwood tell me that he's not going to make it.

Drafting Colyer and Conca is a massive step back in this rebuild. Horrible list management.

Our forward line is slow and too tall with no system whatsover.

Why can't we string 3 possessions together. It blows my mind how we can have no system or structure to our ball movement.

Our skills have always been poor but we pick up Conca and Colyer. Is Colyer capable of picking up the ball below his knees?

We have the worst midfield in the league.

We have spent 3 years down the bottom and I don't see much light at the end of the tunnel. I hope we aren't the next Carlton/Melbourne.

I have never gone into a season with as little hope as this year. Hopefully SHill and Blakely are back soon and things change a little. That said I think SHill is cooked.
Conca was taken because we have a team full of one-way runners, especially in the midfield

He's like chemo, the side effects (occasional poor disposal) is put up with to cure the cancer (Fremantle midfield)

Yeah the entire S&C department needs to be ****ed off. I'm sick of seeing the same names recur new and old injuries over and over again.

If it's not one thing it's another with the likes of Fyfe, Blakely, SHill, Sandilands, Taberner and Walters EVERY year.

We then have Darcy, Logue and Switkowski looking at joining that group as well. When you look at that group and think there's a good chance they're never going to be playing even 20 games a season it's pretty damn annoying.

The injury piling and shuffling doesn't help an already ordinary playing list with not much experience on the field - the chemistry and consistency within the B22 is constantly going to be hindered until there's some playing stability.

I think we could definitely use a fresh outlook within the coaching ranks also, although any potential impact won't be noticeable because of what I said above. We should have a complete reset in this garbage department first.

Surely the players in that group are sick of doing the same routine over and over again - doing the same work-load management that's likely s**t and is what ends up inevitably injuring something else.

Unless a miracle (or culling) happens here we will be in that 8-10 win region again this season.

Yeah the entire S&C department needs to be ****** off. I'm sick of seeing the same names recur new and old injuries over and over again.

If it's not one thing it's another with the likes of Fyfe, Blakely, SHill, Sandilands, Taberner and Walters EVERY year.

We then have Darcy, Logue and Switkowski looking at joining that group as well. When you look at that group and think there's a good chance they're never going to be playing even 20 games a season it's pretty damn annoying.

The injury piling and shuffling doesn't help an already ordinary playing list with not much experience on the field - the chemistry and consistency within the B22 is constantly going to be hindered until there's some playing stability.

I think we could definitely use a fresh outlook within the coaching ranks also, although any potential impact won't be noticeable because of what I said above. We should have a complete reset in this garbage department first.

Surely the players in that group are sick of doing the same routine over and over again - doing the same work-load management that's likely s**t and is what ends up inevitably injuring something else.

Unless a miracle (or culling) happens here we will be in that 8-10 win region again this season.[/QUOTE
Weber was the Wallabies fitness coach over a decade ago, the game now resembles soccer.

I'm here to melt about the 'Sack Ross Lyon' thread being shut down and being told to come to this thread.

I thought this thread was where you just have a bit of an emotional irrational rant and there's nothing else allowed.

Is there a suggestion that wanting Ross gone is an emotional irrational rant?

I'm here to melt about the 'Sack Ross Lyon' thread being shut down and being told to come to this thread.

I thought this thread was where you just have a bit of an emotional irrational rant and there's nothing else allowed.

Bump the old RTB thread , it will save me a ton of retyping

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bring back Lach72, the finest of all mods

Thing that shits me is the people who end their diatribes with "I hope I'm wrong". You don't hope you're wrong.
I think they do. Put it this way - if Ross Lyon could regenerate the side the way he did in 2012-13, and find that missing edge that has eluded him his entire career, and win a premiership, everyone on here would be genuinely overjoyed they were wrong about him.

But just like "I will never find a suitcase full of a million dollars on the street, I hope I'm wrong" is a genuine but hopeless statement, so too is hoping that Ross Lyon will arrest his slide into a premiershipless retirement and unemployment.

I think they do. Put it this way - if Ross Lyon could regenerate the side the way he did in 2012-13, and find that missing edge that has eluded him his entire career, and win a premiership, everyone on here would be genuinely overjoyed they were wrong about him.

But just like "I will never find a suitcase full of a million dollars on the street, I hope I'm wrong" is a genuine but hopeless statement, so too is hoping that Ross Lyon will arrest his slide into a premiershipless retirement and unemployment.

Its a melt thread you idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He seemed to be trying a bit of false charm with the media yesterday I wonder if he's trying to mend some bridges in case he has to hit em up for a job

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah nah f**k it. Just on our illustrious S&C team, I get the feeling that our whole preseason program is woundback a little in order to just get the players through and try to meet the “available” part of “fit, available and on the same page”. Our fitness has been shite for a few years... possibly because we’re quite young, but even the senior/mid career guys seem unfit and/or lazy.

Matera’s big break through this off season was not eating lollies. F**k me! U18 kids learn and know that from the state programs. Wilson and McCrafty have probably done one hour of weights between them in their lives and can’t cover the ground required to be consistent performers throughout a game.

Anyway, any danger we can run out games... yet alone run out a season!!! If history is anything to go, we get worse injuries, form and ability to run out games as the season goes on. BUCKLE UP!!! We are on the way to the top of the rollercoaster at the moment - it’s downhill from about round 10!

I like how the last post in the thread was from a mod who kept getting shut down.

Weird how you have to just shut up if you think a facet of your club is bad. You could write a thesis and get two likes but write 'god you guys are sooo pessimistic, it's not even round 1!' and get 15.

I like how the last post in the thread was from a mod who kept getting shut down.

Weird how you have to just shut up if you think a facet of your club is bad. You could write a thesis and get two likes but write 'god you guys are sooo pessimistic, it's not even round 1!' and get 15.
We all know the reasons why. Here is a video of Ross Lyon’s personal click farm in action:

I usually fit an early season work trip to Melbourne around the Freo games and we don’t play anything until round bloody 9 against Bombers. Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back