News JLT 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Shuey is in supreme form.He has gone to another level.When he gets the ball its like"nobody can touch me".I think if he stays fit,and with the plethora of good mids around him,i'll stick my hand up and say he will go very close to winning a Brownlow this year or next.He is also extremely team oriented.
Umps hate him.

Because of this one weird trick.

Venables is still real young and if you watch todays game and the granny, hes always there and about the pack or putting pressure on, just the ball isnt going his way... yet
We forget how slight Shuey was, and how it took him a few years to shake the outside-midfielder tag and become the densely packed nugget of muscle that he is today. He was also played as a pure midfielder from the get-go, as we were desperate for talent at the time. Venables is tracking VERY similarly, but has to break into a premiership midfield as opposed to one containing Priddis, a cooked Kerr and Adam Selwood...

We forget how slight Shuey was, and how it took him a few years to shake the outside-midfielder tag and become the densely packed nugget of muscle that he is today. He was also played as a pure midfielder from the get-go, as we were desperate for talent at the time. Venables is tracking VERY similarly, but has to break into a premiership midfield as opposed to one containing Priddis, a cooked Kerr and Adam Selwood...
This.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know why the full JLT2/Freo vid wasn't put up on Youtube?
The JLT1 was shown in full.
A poster called Checkside uploaded the 1st game, which has since been removed by the AFL/youtube. Guessing the second got removed or he didnt bother uploading it.

Venables is still real young and if you watch todays game and the granny, hes always there and about the pack or putting pressure on, just the ball isnt going his way... yet

He’s going to be hard to stop in a couple of years when he’s more mature and a lot stronger than he is right now. Future Venners won’t even handball, he’ll just keep running and kick it from 50.
586DF59E-4916-4DE7-9C15-D39A6BD1CAFF.gif
0F0C0167-0E5D-4476-899D-E88E2CB9837C.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back