Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Never gets boring!! I hadn't watched it for a while but watched it twice in the last 3 weeks! I always find there's some little thing I spot each time I watch that I'd never seen before. Last night I noticed that when Dimma and Cotch raise the cup and all the player run to the dais, Shane Edwards actually skips across!!

OK from the 2017 GF wikipedia page. I have not heard the 4 bottom radio coverages listed below, but would love to. The 6PR link on youtube someone mentioned recently actually plays I think the SEN coverage.

Anyone got any clues? This will never get old!

1552361797448.png

Looking for the FIGHTING FURY fox footy special from early 2018 on our premiership win. Can’t seem to find it.
Is it online or hard copy anywhere ? Thanks tiges

OK from the 2017 GF wikipedia page. I have not heard the 4 bottom radio coverages listed below, but would love to. The 6PR link on youtube someone mentioned recently actually plays I think the SEN coverage.

Anyone got any clues? This will never get old!

View attachment 633658
I think I asked somewhere here for the AFL Nation one and got no replies. I love Quarters as a commentator and would enjoy him more than any of the other pairings. Luke Darcy thinking Broad kicked a goal instead of Graham is hilariously bad when listening back.
Also the 6PR video on YouTube is definitely SEN, with Huddo.

A good warm up for the 2019 season. Fox Footy coverage of the 2017 QF. (would have loved to see the players run out though)

Thanks.

Umpire telling Selwood that he is the visiting team...one of the absolute highlights for mine. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

found the post that got me banned from the afl reddit on gf day

"
Skulling 3 straight beers on the siren
Eat my dick neutrals
**** you all you stupid ******* dickheads
"

drunk campaigner
best

Your mistake here is using reddit

Hey TJASTA I’ve found a friend for you.

I don't want to be that guy but can we lock this thread, please?

West Coast doesn't have a premiership thread on the front page of their board and we have ours at the top of ours.

Sorry, it just really bugs me, it's like we are everything people criticize us for being when I see this. We need to move on and concentrate on how we steady the ship and get back to the GF.

I don't want to be that guy but can we lock this thread, please?

West Coast doesn't have a premiership thread on the front page of their board and we have ours at the top of ours.

Sorry, it just really bugs me, it's like we are everything people criticize us for being when I see this. We need to move on and concentrate on how we steady the ship and get back to the GF.
Then go back to the Carlton board and don’t read it.

A good warm up for the 2019 season. Fox Footy coverage of the 2017 QF. (would have loved to see the players run out though)

The players need to seriously watch this again and get motivated. We haven't played 1 quarter like this since late last year. The tackle pressure needs to come back and quick! The players need to get their confidence back. We CAN do it!

Back