Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be rough conduct and with his record 2 weeks but 1 week with an early plea. chose to bump hitting him in the head. contact isnt minimal because he clearly stayed down for a long time after the bump
May pretty much stood his ground.

As for "stayed on the ground for a long time", I would too if a 100kg KPD hit me.

It'll be a fine, if Mummy doesn't get a week for whacking a bloke in the side of the head then this doesn't get one either.

So according to powa sycophant Cockrucci, Kern and the powa are some revelation this preseason with their highest scoring average since 2004!! Wow. They're just the best. This is due to their new remodeled midfield attacking the game with good forwards in front of the ball. Sheer mastermind I tell you. But...there is some risk according to Kern, in getting the ball in their front half first... What the...?! I thought getting the ball in you back defensive half first presented more of a risk... but it's hard to question the tactical mastermind of Kern... He's a regular Rain Man...

Now so rather than Cockrucci conducting some more research across the league in terms of scoring etc as a result of the new rules... He just takes the powa in isolation and sings their praises. FMD. Is there a more obvious fanboy for the powa than the tracksuit bandit?

Yeah Port are playing some quick footy at the moment.

That will change once Ollie and Dixon come back.

Rocky is a far better pure inside mid than Ollie. He moves the ball quite quickly and reads the play well for positioning. Can see why we wanted him, but bailed at his salary and Matt Crouch is better anyway.

Dixon is very slow in transition. Tealsters cry at having no forward line with a quick turnover. A lot of that is how slow their guys are in transition. Dixon a big culprit in this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

View attachment 633578
5AA Drive segment up, SEN not registering a pulse.

Who could have seen the Kane Cornes and Dwayne Russell Variety hours failing to draw an audience?
Considering their slot on the dial they won't register anything.

It's amazing how evenly split Adelaide radio is atm.

Not good results for Fiveaa at all either.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Just had a look at SEN ratings for Melbourne.

Down to 2.4 market share even with the cricket and more and more live sport.

FYI they were 2.7 same time the previous year.

Long game not going too good.

So according to powa sycophant Cockrucci, Kern and the powa are some revelation this preseason with their highest scoring average since 2004!! Wow. They're just the best. This is due to their new remodeled midfield attacking the game with good forwards in front of the ball. Sheer mastermind I tell you. But...there is some risk according to Kern, in getting the ball in their front half first... What the...?! I thought getting the ball in you back defensive half first presented more of a risk... but it's hard to question the tactical mastermind of Kern... He's a regular Rain Man...

Now so rather than Cockrucci conducting some more research across the league in terms of scoring etc as a result of the new rules... He just takes the powa in isolation and sings their praises. FMD. Is there a more obvious fanboy for the powa than the tracksuit bandit?

Rucci can try and spin it however he wants, but most people read absolutely nothing into the result because it was played at Alberton.

Given that Port train there and most North players have never stepped foot on the oval before, Alberton most probably gave Port a five goal advantage so I definitely wouldn't be reading too much into the result.

View attachment 633578
5AA Drive segment up, SEN not registering a pulse.

Who could have seen the Kane Cornes and Dwayne Russell Variety hours failing to draw an audience?

Triple m sports show outrating AA sports show is interesting.
The afternoon time slot with hickey and cornes seems to be struggling.

Just had a look at SEN ratings for Melbourne.

Down to 2.4 market share even with the cricket and more and more live sport.

FYI they were 2.7 same time the previous year.

Long game not going too good.

Personally as much as I luv sport in general, I don't want to listen people talk about it all day.
Hutchys empire won't last very long imo.

I'm loving the sample size of two games to determine an average scoring pattern...conclusive.

Rucci can try and spin it however he wants, but most people read absolutely nothing into the result because it was played at Alberton.

Given that Port train there and most North players have never stepped foot on the oval before, Alberton most probably gave Port a five goal advantage so I definitely wouldn't be reading too much into the result.

Even if you do read into the result, it was North Melbourne. Not a premiership contender I would suggest.

Personally as much as I luv sport in general, I don't want to listen people talk about it all day.
Exactly.

Not to mention Hutchys brand of sports radio shoving ads down your throat, controversy and pre recorded interviews to stretch things out is a total bore fest.

What's more amazing than the radio market ratings is that people care about the radio market ratings

I care about them, especially if I'm looking to run a campaign. And stations care about them as they impact what they can or can't charge for their airtime. Any listeners should care about ratings because that will determine the quality of what they get on air in the future. The less advertising revenue, the more ads needed and the cheaper the talent they can afford ie SEN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's more amazing than the radio market ratings is that people care about the radio market ratings

You know why people are intrigued by market ratings 😉

Exactly.

Not to mention Hutchys brand of sports radio shoving ads down your throat, controversy and pre recorded interviews to stretch things out is a total bore fest.

The constant ads on that cromedia sports show on AA does my head in. I quite like Blighty and Wilds but the ads get to me, and u tend to turn off after 20minutes or so.

That's drive time radio in general, not just AM stations.

Or you could get bored to death by Triple J presenters......

They should be highlighting the 5 or so goals Norf scored dorectly from Centre Breaks when their defenders struggled one one one.

Really highlighted a massive issue Port have under 666 and it was just Norf.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You know why people are intrigued by market ratings 😉

The constant ads on that cromedia sports show on AA does my head in. I quite like Blighty and Wilds but the ads get to me, and u tend to turn off after 20minutes or so.

Not only the volume of ads that is annoying, but also the amateurish production qualities.
Not a night goes past without two ads playing over the top of each other, dead silence or volume issues.
I'm sure it's done by a work experience kid.

Isn't MMM Sports Show between 3-4 and 5AA from 4-6?

I'm not sure I'd be spruiking how incredible your team's goalscoring potency is when you only outscore your opponents by four points over two matches. If Port's scoring is at a record high, then their defence is at a record low.

No point being a high scoring team if you're leaking just as many the other way.

I'm not sure I'd be spruiking how incredible your team's goalscoring potency is when you only outscore your opponents by four points over two matches. If Port's scoring is at a record high, then their defence is at a record low.

No point being a high scoring team if you're leaking just as many the other way.
North laid 27 tackles for the game, some teams do that in a qtr.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back