2019 PODs

How many PODs are in your starting team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Very tempted by Dom Sheed. I suspect he doesn't score nearly as well when Gaff's back but he looks real value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I currently have myself a risky cheap F5 and D4. Both at opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of their careers and super podish!!! I honestly can't believe I am considering them both but the potential reward is there!

The D4 is cheaper than Roberton and F5 cheaper than punchable. Both of them have barely rated a mention on here and am yet to see in anyone's teams...
Cerra, Rayner or Lipinski for the forward?

Caleb Daniel will average 95+ this year. from the mouth of a 3x top 100 finisher
I completely agree (his numbers down back are very good) but I'm finding it hard to trust anyone from the Dogs knowing how much they get thrown around. He could score 65 down back one week and be plonked at full forward the next.

O'Meara interests me greatly. Everyone has been focusing on Worpel/Cousins but without Mitchell i think he has the potential to go huge.
Would be insane to start him with his injury history but definitely feels like deja vu with Titch in 2017 :drunk:
Ok then

O'Meara interests me greatly. Everyone has been focusing on Worpel/Cousins but without Mitchell i think he has the potential to go huge.
Would be insane to start him with his injury history but definitely feels like deja vu with Titch in 2017 :drunk:

Titch was always a pig. Omeara is good, but has never been a pig.

If Joe Dan wasn't so cheap Mason Cox looks a decent chance to do something. average 90 last five games inc finals. 211, just catch the ball.4-6 goals a match. easy.

Back