Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sos is like the rich bosses son who ends up running the company but has NFI what he is doing. Promoted above ability.
The Peter principle, appointed to your level of inadequacy.

My biggest beef with Silvagni is that he’s always over rated, he keeps getting status beyond his ability.

Full back, not even the best full back in his clubs history (Geoff Southby).
And Silvagni NEVER was talked about whilst a player, as being an all time greatest full back.
Somehow the gremlins called Jacobs amongst others, named him AFL full back of the century.*

Then became a special comments man, and struggled to articulate sentences, said vanilla things (a side kicks a goal and he’d say: they really needed that goal), total dud at the role. But still got some grand finals as key analyst.
Such a joke.

Then nothing accomplished as an assistant coach.

Then gifted role at GWS, became a so called guru. How they going? With all those concessions...

The Carlton bring in their SOS, they love him, think he’s the second coming. How are the blues going?
Collecting wood work.

Long may the big dud rain at the Blue Spoons.

*(Jack Regan was robbed mercilessly from the full back post; so was Jock McHale a travesty; and whilst can’t argue Greg Williams elite superstar would strongly suggest Bob Rose was his equal)

Dynamics

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
She does nothing whatsoever for me.

Nor me.

Had to look her up and she's not even particularly good looking by Instagram's dead-eyed-vapid-contribute-nothing-useful-to-society-type standards.

But then I'm not the target market for this sort of garbage.

Carltankers are breaking bones which don’t even exist. Doesn’t bode well at all.

2330ed40e115370e93530d39201681db.jpg

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
God I hope for

“Adelaide select with the number 1 selection”

Who they trading out to get their hands on that?

Carltankers are breaking bones which don’t even exist. Doesn’t bode well at all.

2330ed40e115370e93530d39201681db.jpg
Well they have been known to do a spot of that in the past.so no surprise there. As for the bone well still no surprise

SwanDaneFan1991

Emeritus Boot Studding Professor
Jul 20, 2012
The Pivotonian Wilderness
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Watching the replay. Does anyone know whether Brendan Bolton is the full coin?

He talks to those blokes like they are under-10s. Condescension just oozing out of my tv screen.

I bet the closest he gets to losing the plot is being slow and deliberate and saying "I am not angry, I am disappointed".

Basket case. From the coach, right down to the boot studder.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood

He talks to those blokes like they are under-10s. Condescension just oozing out of my tv screen.

I bet the closest he gets to losing the plot is being slow and deliberate and saying "I am not angry, I am disappointed".

How good would it be if they won the spoon again after the jizz fest over the JLT? Finishing below GC would be amazing.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Looks like an assistant coach.
Lacks authority.
In the old days, when Carlton were their arrogant best, they would have sliced, diced and crapped out Bolton long ago. He’ll, they would never have allowed such an underwhelming Boy Scout anywhere near the coaches magnets.

But in reality he’s just an assessment stand type.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
How good would it be if they won the spoon again after the jizz fest over the JLT? Finishing below GC would be amazing.
It’s always a good time for Carlton to win a spoon.

SwanDaneFan1991

Emeritus Boot Studding Professor
Jul 20, 2012
The Pivotonian Wilderness
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Looks like an assistant coach.
Lacks authority.
In the old days, when Carlton were their arrogant best, they would have sliced, diced and crapped out Bolton long ago. He’ll, they would never have allowed such an underwhelming Boy Scout anywhere near the coaches magnets.

But in reality he’s just an assessment stand type.

Yeah preach. It's like they take it as a bit of a joke? It's nice to flog them and all, but there was a time when beating the Bloose was an achievement.

Take round 3 2000, the Federation game in 2001, or the second fixture in 2009, which was Didak's 150th. Even the fixtures in 2010 were hard fought, because they belted Geelong prior.

These days, especially that fixture in 2017, we lose to them, you want a black hole to swallow you up. I can't imagine how Essendon fans feel right now. You can't find a winning formula against a coach who tanks every week, what hope do you have?

As an addendum however, the Dons won some impressive away games against the Boast and the Dwarfs, something I would love to replicate.

ut in perfusa lepore carLOLton perpetuo

may the "LOL" in CarLOLton perpetuate

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood

Doubt many coaches ever really use an old fashioned spray much anymore. Given the age of most and experience of the kids they're playing, it's probably even more reasonable he use the old school teacher approach.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Doubt many coaches ever really use an old fashioned spray much anymore. Given the age of most and experience of the kids they're playing, it's probably even more reasonable he use the old school teacher approach.
These days screaming at people is frowned upon, just not done.
All that belittling is now reserved for social media :eek:.

But poor old weak Bolton, just lacks any authority.
Surely the players sfellow behind his back.

raymond35

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl

That would be amazing, but virtually impossible I'd say. Finishing below GC this year would be unbelievable, even for Carlton.
And if anyone feels sorry for Carlton, have a look at the photo on afl website of Kernahan surrounded by premiership cups won while cheating every player payment system ever in place. ( combined with a healthy dose of dumb luck )

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
That would be amazing, but virtually impossible I'd say. Finishing below GC this year would be unbelievable, even for Carlton.
And if anyone feels sorry for Carlton, have a look at the photo on afl website of Kernahan surrounded by premiership cups won while cheating every player payment system ever in place. ( combined with a healthy dose of dumb luck )
You’d think they’d be a bit more modest with their photos.

Arrogance thy name is Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back