Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasnt Mikes daughter involved in AWFL? Never underestimate the power of nepotism
By the way is Mikes daughter married?
She played, knee injured or something?
Maybe retired to family life?

He's Catholic, it's been mentioned several times.

They abruptly ceased asking him about his new partner/love life. There must be more to that story.
Didn’t know, maybe I just tune out when he drones on.

Love your avatar by the way.

Thomo also put out the below tweet, which is obviously as a result of worries from/about his new banking venture (and not fooling anyone). Pressure from them and possibly Channel 9, given how they acted when the pod first came out and how they have been trying to tone Sam down, is what has probably killed it. Personally I'm not too annoyed because it had become stale with the same Trump/transgender talk every week and a poor, vague structure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomo also put out the below tweet, which is obviously as a result of worries from/about his new banking venture (and not fooling anyone). Pressure from them and possibly Channel 9, given how they acted when the pod first came out and how they have been trying to tone Sam down, is what has probably killed it. Personally I'm not too annoyed because it had become stale with the same Trump/transgender talk every week and a poor, vague structure.

Very interesting. Yes clearly trying to distance himself from Sams comments.

Stale is a way of saying it. Transgender really riles him up. Could be an act, but if not an act I am concerned for his health.

Too hot for Mike. Who didn't see that coming. Is he still answerable to the AFL? At the ripe old age of 72. I guess when you've been a shill for these people for decades, you'll never be a free man. Not till the day he dies. That's as it should be. I bet they threatened to take his name off the media room.

sam and GT do tease him about being an afl man, and i think they are right. He is afl through and through. He cannot criticise the league (too much). I hope the afl did NOT advise him to cut the podcast out.

Its a vexed issue. Mike said "I am racist" last podcast so maybe i dunno someone at afl house had a quiet word with him. dunno

Interesting comments from Hutchy and Damo about this today.

Yeah I’ve listened to the Sounding Board podcast view, and caught up with the Mike Sheehan interview on SEN this morning with Gary and Wispy.
To be honest Sheahan was as weak as piss in that interview, Classic Sheahan ducking and weaving the questions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back