2019 JLT thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 633690

Probably won't pick him from his output against the crows :S

Yeah screw all those long-term regional footy fans who get 1 opportunity to see their favourite players live, let's continue to pump money into something no one wants and sell the game to other countries who've never heard of it.

Roberton still awaiting test results

“It wasn't too scary. You never really feel too good after a game anyway, so it wasn't too different, but I just thought obviously with what happened last year, I thought it was best to let the docs know and then take all the precautions," Roberton said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it now ok to talk about Robertson in a fantasy sense without sounding like heartless vultures? :moustache:

My side just doesn't look as good without him in it, had him since supercoach opened
I'm apprehensive

I'm apprehensive
Very true, I look at Moores stats, drafted 2015, 2016: 2 games, 2017: 0 games and 2018: 6 games. 8 games in 3 years. Ridley I think is a massive tease and feel he's only 1 bad game from being on the fringe like 2018.

They are all extremely risky picks, and possible that none of them pay off. Dammit I need one more defensive rookie :drunk:

Anyone that for some reason was looking at starting Kruezer as a cheaper ruck option to Gawndy, Phillips is set to be the preferred option Rd.1 with Kruezer to play in the VFL
Wowsers

Tigers by 150

Crisp I'd ruled out off the interrupted preseason, but he's looked in good nick both games. Moved well, which is what the worry would have been.
Wonder what his ownership is like.

He, Seb Ross and Brad Crouch are 3 that I have conceded I was brash in ruling out completely early on. Varying reasons for saying each were a bad pick, varying reasons for each coming back into calculations.

Crisp`s preseason worries me less playing 2x JLT. Way better indicator than a 3km time trial or some dumbshit pseudoscience army camp (no if the Pies do them, just in general).

Very true, I look at Moores stats, drafted 2015, 2016: 2 games, 2017: 0 games and 2018: 6 games. 8 games in 3 years. Ridley I think is a massive tease and feel he's only 1 bad game from being on the fringe like 2018.

They are all extremely risky picks, and possible that none of them pay off. Dammit I need one more defensive rookie :drunk:
Not sure who you're looking at, but Darcy Moore was drafted 2014 and has played 9, 17, 21, 7.
I think it might be Callum Moore who you're talking about? Yeah I agree, he's a risky pick. Darcy is too, but worth it.

Not sure who you're looking at, but Darcy Moore was drafted 2014 and has played 9, 17, 21, 7.
I think it might be Callum Moore who you're talking about? Yeah I agree, he's a risky pick. Darcy is too, but worth it.
Ha ha you're right, i'll admit I was doing a dodgy search on company time and wasn't paying much attention :think:

No space for him fwd... JDG, WHE, Thomas, Elliott, Stephenson, Cox, Varcoe all more dangerous.

Can fit back next to Howe, Dunn, Crisp, Langdon. Goldsack and Reid are just depth now, Scharenberg is ded again, we need him down back.

Moore always rated as an elite marking talent as a fwd so the theory of his intercept game in defense makes sense. Personally think he is a bit slow to do it that well, but maybe it's just the injuries he always seems to have.

Think he could make anywhere from 70k (60 av) to 170k (80 av), most realistic somewhere in middle. If a trade is worth 100k then not the worst thing, but would rather punt on the plethora of ~300k midprice options that could be keepers.
Junior sprint champ.

Of course that could mean 3/5ths of * all to who he is today.

He's still in my team as I think he's a special talent, potentially.

Still reckon I'll back one out though.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back