The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice! Our thread’s better anyway

This thread is like the WAFL of beer drinking. Sure it's important to have these feeder ammo leagues, but in the end they've still got day jobs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally got my hands on the Colonial IPA. Not bad but not something I can see getting on the regular basis.
image.jpg

A good expression of the variety. Nothing to dislike.

Has me completely baffled as to why I would shell out over 10 bucks a tin. Would rather an SN Torpedo for under 7 bucks for a similar beer experience.

At 20+ bucks a litre I expect an earthly experience that approximates suckling at God's very breast. I expect more than nice.

cb592455ae45c478aad899aab8a7b258.jpg

A good expression of the variety. Nothing to dislike.

Has me completely baffled as to why I would shell out over 10 bucks a tin. Would rather an SN Torpedo for under 7 bucks for a similar beer experience.

At 20+ bucks a litre I expect an earthly experience that approximates suckling at God's very breast. I expect more than nice.

cb592455ae45c478aad899aab8a7b258.jpg
Supremely overrated

Was at Danny Murphy’s just then and was gonna buy a 4 pack of gage roads Saison but the date of manufacture was a year ago. Is this sort of thing common and would it taste normal.

Was at Danny Murphy’s just then and was gonna buy a 4 pack of gage roads Saison but the date of manufacture was a year ago. Is this sort of thing common and would it taste normal.
I'm no expert but I think Saisons keep pretty well, maybe even taste better in that ~1 year range than fresh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back