Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Beteasy (Crownbet)

I didn't really look around for odds because I had that money in the Beteasy account. $25 wagered for the record and I can only see it being cashed out :|

I just made a Ladbrokes account because $151 is too good to ignore

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I think Sheed is set to go to another level. He dominated the so called best midfields in the finals series and has come back with his body in top shape. Looks big in the upper torso and crushing time trials.

edgar britts

Debutant
Dec 24, 2012
melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Haha Sheed getting it out to Yeo you can't be serious . Yeo feeds it to Sheed along with Redden and Vardy . Don't get carried away on Sheeds form great goal in the GF . Preseason form BLAH !!

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Haha Sheed getting it out to Yeo you can't be serious . Yeo feeds it to Sheed along with Redden and Vardy . Don't get carried away on Sheeds form great goal in the GF . Preseason form BLAH !!
His gf form wasnt too shabby either

The amount of times he got first hands onn the pill from a stoppage was immense

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
He could spud it up for the rest of his career and his greatness would remain assured.
boyd.PNG

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Our drafting for first round picks has been pretty good when you look at it.

2007 - Masten - Not A grade but a solid player who will end up with 220-230 games.
2008 - Nic Nat - AA Elite Ruckman when not injured.
2009 - Shep - A tough HBF who if he was playing over east would be talked about as an A grader.
2010 - Gaff - A grade Wingman.
2011 - Newman? Dud pick
2012 - No First rounder
2013 - Sheed - Could end up A grade if he continues his progression from last year.
2014 - Duggan - Another tough HBF who is improving every year. For me captain material after Hurn.
2015 - No First rounder. We did manage to trade in a player in Redden who helped us to a flag.
2016 - Venebles - Projects to be a decent player. Won a flag. Showed some signs this JLT to suggest he can make it as a mid.
2017 - Brander - Looks a likely player for the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yamumluvsbigcox

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Im hoping that sheeds great preseason and increased running capasity can allow him more space on the outside to use his lazer left boot .

If he can increase his possies to 22-25 and tackle to 4 a game he will become one of the best in his draft year.

Cripps , bont , merrett, crouch and all higher rated but apart from bont none of them are as leathal by foot as sheed .

Cripps and crouch are great ball winners but much like priddis not that damaging .

SirKarl0s

Team Captain
Jun 10, 2018
C-137
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
If he keeps up his form from the JLT series then why not? He's every chance to be a bonafide A-grader this year. Even if he doesn't, we'll always have the memory of that wonderful GF winning kick.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Early last year Sheed was trying to buy more time at stoppages by trying to evade or shrug and think his way out of trouble but it got him caught holding the ball. I suspect that was something Mitchell was trying to implement in his game. After that he got in a habit of just slamming it on his boot. His hands are elite and i would actually like to see him trying to be a bit more creative at stoppages again. The best inside mids in the comp do that and IMO its an essential part of an inside mid.

edgar britts

Debutant
Dec 24, 2012
melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
His gf form wasnt too shabby either

The amount of times he got first hands onn the pill from a stoppage was immense
Agreed that was because Collingwood were all over Yeo and Redden . Wait till they put someone on Dom . If they don't great , lets not get to carried away . Dom is not the quickest player going around and Flaming U TURNS far too often, needs to lower his eyes and look for better options. Pretty selfish player not sure he is always team focused . Time will tell hope he proves me wrong .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back