Position 2019 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

What does Jack Higgins have to average over 22 games to be a successful pick at 390k?

Oh please don't do this to me, I have changed my f4 way too many times and now Walters sounds like he could be the guy.

Added him last minute and I think I'm sticking with it. I'll take a 90 average and he could achieve that easily with midfield minutes. If it goes **** up there are so many cheaper FWD options who could be great value pick ups early on (Greene, Worpel, Billings, Greshem, Kennedy just to name a few). If Sonny doesn't get injured I'd say quite comfortably he's a keeper.

I'm in a draft league and devon Smith is available. Do I trade Mitch Wallis for him? Smiths jlt form (or role) isn't promising

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Tex?

Looked to be moving well in JLT and with the Crows midfield looking strong should have plenty of opportunities to score.

Priced similar to Greene but at least he played 2 full games.

Last edited:
Anyone considering Papley? Set to spend some more time in the mids or what?

Hes prob in the same boat as Higgins and Parfittt as forwards that should/ will get some mid time.

Unsure if he will av enough.

How big are your balls :moustache:.

Thoughts on Tex?

Looked to be moving well in JLT and with the Crows midfield looking strong should have plenty of opportunities to score.

80 av seems hes go looking over the last 3--4 years.

I think greene can go 90 plus but i unsure how healthy he is.

We only ssem him for 5 mintues.

F4 spot is a ******...I'm seriously considering W.Rioli
I think he's a strong candidate to break out.

Opinions??
Commented on him in the POD thread and on the West Coast board, i reckon he could be a real surprise packet.

Bit more midfield, plenty of opportunity at the feet of the forwards.

I think he'll still have the odd 30-40 game, but plenty more big games.

Light duties 2 weeks out from your first game ??? ......is that knew 100% ok for Gray ?

Gray was a lock until some ******* came out saying Boak will play 85% midfield or some s**t. He's gonna rot forward and has dodgy groins. PASS.

Anyone considering Papley? Set to spend some more time in the mids or what?
I considered him but it aint gonna happen. 90+ that is. He's a small pressure forward. Thats it.

Thoughts on Tex?

lol no. Tom Lynch for Crows or obviously Lynch at Tiges much better options.

F4 spot is a ******...I'm seriously considering W.Rioli
I think he's a strong candidate to break out.

Opinions??
I really want him and Oscar Allen in and around but after looking at their stats and roles, they rely on goals to score big which means there are better options at their price.
Willie is gonna go close to AA this year but his scoring will be a rollercoaster IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back