Round 1 Vs Sydney GAMEDAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
instead of answering with such a negative comment, why don't you give us an insight into how we will line up and what the best side will be in your opinion. you have a good footy brain. we want to hear your opinions about how the game should be approached and not some negative comment that just inflames people. tell us what you think about the game, not whether people are smoking pipes or injecting with heroine, or whatever. your footy opinions are insighful and we want to hear them.

Wasnt trying to hide my disdain for the poster mate so that’s why I wrote it that way.

I will discuss the game more next week when i know more at the moment we are all guessing

We’d be getting paid plenty to wear that lol!
Poverty is the parent of prostitution.

We've long ago established that we're whores. That's not in dispute. We're just haggling over the price, and what we're prepared to do for it.

Has it been confirmed this will be worn during the actual game? If it's just for the team to run out in, I could cop it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please tell me Sydney have never won a game wearing their all white strip or something, it’s a hideous kit for a gimmick. Hopefully we are getting paid well to wear it!

Says the supporter who's jumper looks like a liquorish allsort...

Hahahahahahahahaha

Please tell me Sydney have never won a game wearing their all white strip or something, it’s a hideous kit for a gimmick. Hopefully we are getting paid well to wear it!

We've never lost in our Thor jumper.

But wow this is quite bad. Pretty embarrassing sellout.

How I expect us to be named.

B: Duryea, Morris, Cordy
HB: Daniel, Wood, Williams
C: Hunter, Macrae, Suckling
HF: McLean, Schache, Dunkley
FF: Lloyd, Bontempelli, Naughton
R: Trengove, Libba, Wallis

IC: Crozier, Richards, BSmith, Gowers (Lucky)

Emer: English, Lipinski, Hayes, Dickson

We aren’t in the BBL. This is more than a game, not just a bit of fun for the kids.

It is a demeaning jumper, and it was for the AFLW girls too when they were asked to wear that s**t, and due to backlash from players and supporters they didn’t (I note the designs other teams like norf had for that)

It treats our game with disrespect.

Says the supporter who's jumper looks like a liquorish allsort...

Its fine and a bit of fun for 1 game.
A bit of fun? It’s round 1 of the season for real. Are we a professional sports team or not? No wonder we have a history of being also rans with this attitude from our supporters.
It’s a clear cash grab, there are already too many alternative shirts to purchase through the season. It’s the poor parents or the less than bright supporters that fall for this rubbish and purchase this tat. If you think the club or the afl are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts for charity that’s very naive.
Sorry but no other sport in the world treats their fans with such open disdain with these stupid theme rounds and merchandise.
That’s all I’ll say on it. Rant over.

Pretty frustrating. Would rather the focus be a huge round 1 game. Now it’ll be a piss take all day.

It devalues other special jumpers we wear - in particular the Indigenous jumper, which is a genuinely appropriate jumper aside from the classic.

We’ve got one that acknowledges the importance of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on our game and the other a ******* superhero franchise.

Will only accept this marginally if Hemsworth becomes our number one ticket holder and does excessive unpaid promotion for us here and overseas.

How I expect us to be named.

B: Duryea, Morris, Cordy
HB: Daniel, Wood, Williams
C: Hunter, Macrae, Suckling
HF: McLean, Schache, Dunkley
FF: Lloyd, THOR Naughton
R: Trengove, Libba, Wallis

IC: Crozier, Richards, BSmith, Gowers (Lucky)

Emer: English, Lipinski, Hayes, Dickson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back