Western Bulldogs x Thor

Do you like this Marvel inspired Jumper?

• Total voters
Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
So this was revealed......

1552396918805.png

SammoSammo

Debutant
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Seems kind of bad that it has a red back and we're wearing it against the Swans...

Does that mean we're supposed to wear it more than once?

fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
It would maybe make sense if it was the Good Friday appeal game.

Did I hear right this morning and hear Bob Murphy say on SEN this morning that a board member on the Western Bulldogs board is linked to Marvel ? I ahte this jumper but what I HATE most that is is being displayed in Round 1 Sorry Bulldogs board this is so wrong

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What I continually hate about our club is it’s lack of respect to its most identifying symbol, the guernsey. Cartoon version on the women’s away strip this year, hideous cartoon versions over the years. The red back in a game against the Swans? Look at that beautiful 2016 GF match up Swans v Dogs, Red v Blue, it is so easy on the eye.

'Cos Chris Hemsworth is a dogs fan, right? Marketing gurus are so clever.

Whoreing the one identifiable symbol of our club out to a corporation is an initiative I can really get behind.

In the name of 'fan interaction' I now look forward to taking a selfie with some poor bastard in an ill fitting costume at Marvel stadium in a couple of weeks. You know they'll be there.

Eastons face says it all really.
Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 9.57.55 am.png

giphy.gif

Last edited:

TheFool

Cancelled
May 19, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If we really have no choice but to take part in this embarrassing and soul-crushing crap, you'd think we could at least wear something that looks less like a $2 plastic toy.

At least the Captain Marvel jumpers for the AFLW (which there was wide resistance to wearing as match jumpers and ended up just as training tops) actually looked good. This is puke.

Back