Preview 2019 Season Opener v Hawthorn Pre-game Hype Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, considering we've had a sled end a season, as well as someone falling out of a moving ute it's nice to avoid the freak injury for once.

Is there anything that millenials don't film themselves doing?

Filming yourself whilst surfing would be pretty normal for any generation if you had the tech to do it. It's not like he had a go-pro on whilst he was doing his tax return.

You obviously havent looked at what other teams are trying easy way is to watch or even go read the hawthorn board

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Simple question Marty. Did you watch all of both the Hawthorn JLT matches? Hawthorn had more than half their best 22 missing in the game against Brisbane. Their first serious trial match was the week before. Against Richmond, he played just over 50% ToG.

The Hawks best 22 nominated by sen, foxsports, roar and the AFL website all named him as a defender but but but some posters on the Tigers Bigfooty say he will play in attack this year. It’s possible, he did start in attack earlier in his career but I doubt it. What about a bottle of 2008 St Henri as a bet?

I know you are an astute observer based on your comment that Greenwood barely touched the ball against Glenelg a couple of year’s ago but he did get three votes in the Magarey :eek:.

Simple question Marty. Did you watch all of both the Hawthorn JLT matches? Hawthorn had more than half their best 22 missing in the game against Brisbane. Their first serious trial match was the week before. Against Richmond, he played just over 50% ToG.

The Hawks best 22 nominated by sen, foxsports, roar and the AFL website all named him as a defender but but but some posters on the Tigers Bigfooty say he will play in attack this year. It’s possible, he did start in attack earlier in his career but I doubt it. What about a bottle of 2008 St Henri as a bet?

I know you are an astute observer based on your comment that Greenwood barely touched the ball against Glenelg a couple of year’s ago but he did get three votes in the Magarey :eek:.
Hahaha do you really follow me that closely as I would have stuff all idea what you posted last week let alone two years ago

I guess you have a fascination that is actually quite hilarious

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t bother arguing with that turnip mate, when Marty’s losing an argument he just changes the topic and thinks people don’t notice. It’s primary school stuff!

Sure Sure

Its no argument its actually quite primary school stuff as you call it, you take anonymous social media so seriously well Jack anyway he might need to find a life if he remembers what I say two years ago although I am pretty sure I didn't but does it matter or not

Sure Sure

Its no argument its actually quite primary school stuff as you call it, you take anonymous social media so seriously well Jack anyway he might need to find a life if he remembers what I say two years ago although I am pretty sure I didn't but does it matter or not
LOL. Do you proof read what you post?? This literally makes no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back