Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
So - who wants to do an AFL Fantasy draft league on the Crows board?

We've had one on this board over the last few years, and it's been a decent amount of fun. I'll invite all those who have done that previously to join, plus folks whjo have been in other fantasy or draft games.

I'm thinking 12 players and 15 member squads - otherwise, once there's a few injuries, most players end up losing interest. I think slightly smaller leagues encourage folks to change their teams and look for trades.

Let me know if you're interested!

Alright, I'll probably tag in a few folks who have been in draft games recently, see if they want to get a league together.

Hey guys - not a Crows fan but am new to Footy and want to dip my toes into the fantasy AFL world: Would you let a Doggie in your midst if you get a league going?
Sure!

No idea if we're gonna get the league happening - code is 7WFHY7RL.

Jump on - you too, Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

It's AFL Fantasy.

Hey - if you DID sign up, can you send me a DM with your email address? I just need to collate the players together so we can coordinate things.

Hey - if you DID sign up, can you send me a DM with your email address? I just need to collate the players together so we can coordinate things.

We doing emails, BigFooty DMs or a FB group again?

Do we have a list of who's in for the year?

Draft started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a speech bubble on the right side of the web page that's used for that sort of thing, not that anyone's used it yet.

By the way, I am so going to beat you this week.;)
Do you have to be on a computer to see it?

Screenshot_20190419-135225.jpg

Kristof dominating the trades, spewing about greene, I checked last night and it said he was restricted till Monday!

Hey - he was my player and I only released him the day before!

I'm spewing I missed out on Cunningham from Sydney. I looked at him for a bench backup a couple of weeks ago and went with Harmes instead. Wasn't expecting Cunningham to get back eligability.

Hey - he was my player and I only released him the day before!

I'm spewing I missed out on Cunningham from Sydney. I looked at him for a bench backup a couple of weeks ago and went with Harmes instead. Wasn't expecting Cunningham to get back eligability.
Cunningham getting defender eligibility came just when I needed a replacement for Milera.

Cunningham getting defender eligibility came just when I needed a replacement for Milera.
You'd have to be odds on favourite, Fabs. You've done very well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back