Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a delusional post but it's delusional that Zemplis still has a job calling AFL so while on the face of it it's good news, there's still the likelihood I'll switch on a game one night this season & Basil will be calling & I'll go yeah, nah & chuck on Led Zeppelin 2.

So on the radio this morning he (Basil Zemplas) mentioned he is doing just 8 games this year when it aligns with him being in Sydney, and the one game in perth on a Thursday night.
So i assume GWS and swans games.

Not a delusional post but it's delusional that Zemplis still has a job calling AFL so while on the face of it it's good news, there's still the likelihood I'll switch on a game one night this season & Basil will be calling & I'll go yeah, nah & chuck on Led Zeppelin 2.
So painful to listen to, I find myself cringeing when he speaks. How some of these people get these jobs baffles me.

St. Kilda are a genuine 0-9 chance if they lose round 1

If they lose round 1 they’re a genuine 0-22 chance.

But yeah, they have a tough first 9, no doubt.

I'd change that if I were you ;). Genuine 50/50
If you think it's a genuine 50/50 contest ($2 a side), there's $4 available on GC to win.. double the odds you think it should be! worth an investment surely. Think the suns get done quite comfortably personally tbh

If you think it's a genuine 50/50 contest ($2 a side), there's $4 available on GC to win.. double the odds you think it should be! worth an investment surely. Think the suns get done quite comfortably personally tbh
I have the Suns line right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/thanks-for-everything-ryan-burton.1207474/page-7

This makes for beautiful reading. 2 years ago Burton was a future Brownlow medallist now they think they won massively in a trade giving away Burton and a 1st round pick. Some have now even conceded that McGrath will now be a much better player.

Wasn't Andy the next Rhys Palmer 2 years ago?
Apparently Scrimshaw is a Burton clone?!
They are piling on Burton the poor kid. I really hope he brownlows

Apparently Scrimshaw is a Burton clone?!
They are piling on Burton the poor kid. I really hope he brownlows
It really is amazing how Burtone has gone from an elite kicking hard running KPD/KPF to a stock standard HBF in a matter of months.

At least when Ryder left us we only made up half truths about marital sins and all the players hating him, we never sunk low to say he was a s**t player.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/thanks-for-everything-ryan-burton.1207474/page-7

This makes for beautiful reading. 2 years ago Burton was a future Brownlow medallist now they think they won massively in a trade giving away Burton and a 1st round pick. Some have now even conceded that McGrath will now be a much better player.

Wasn't Andy the next Rhys Palmer 2 years ago?

If you ever wanted proof of how much a tosser ABASI is you just need to follow his posts from Burton being drafted to now.

Burton went from a future hall of famer and Hawthorn captain to an average half back flanker in the space of like 2 weeks.

If you ever wanted proof of how much a tosser ABASI is you just need to follow his posts from Burton being drafted to now.

Burton went from a future hall of famer and Hawthorn captain to an average half back flanker in the space of like 2 weeks.
i present Exhibit B:

he banned me for a week. remember that week? that was hard for everyone.

because i refuse to click on links written by him, i can't (won't) post the link
But, AFL website has a Barrett piece of carlton vowing to return to the premiership cup winning ways.......

Show of hands which clubs aren't trying to do this?

because i refuse to click on links written by him, i can't (won't) post the link
But, AFL website has a Barrett piece of carlton vowing to return to the premiership cup winning ways.......

Show of hands which clubs aren't trying to do this?
543098-tlslargeportrait.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back