Unofficial Member Organised Leagues 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished 2.1k, would give it a crack if that makes the cut.

wp_ss_20190117_0003.png

bergy

Debutant
Jun 13, 2008
Port macquarie NSW
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
storm,man united,
Hey guys I have leagues that are full so I'm starting up some old leagues that died natural deaths years ago. Looking for new punters who enjoy a bit of banter on the wall. Codes are B.O.T.F.L (Bunch of Tossers F/L.) 318316 and Leagueofgentlemen 374363. cheers and open to all broadminded players.

freo grover

Team Captain
Mar 13, 2004
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Just created a Draft League if anyone is keen on joining Code: 127339 Draft is on Thursday night 730pm - I can change if it suits another time

May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
The European Cup 2019

League Code: 674570

A welcoming league for anyone that has European heritage, been to Europe, wants to visit there some day, or can pinpoint the continent on a map!

Feb 6, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Hello all,

I run an annual draft league which I will be opening up a few spots to board members here if you're interested.

It runs on the following rules:
Draft Night:
25th of March 2019 (After Rd 1)
7:30 PM - 90 seconds per pick, Banzai
10 - 14 teams , 22 players (5-7-1-5/4)

No Captains, no Auto-emergency.
Rolling Lockout on
Trade Waivers on (Not displayed)
Waiver period: 1 day
Reverse Ladder priority
Multi-trades on - commissioner approved (auto-approved, only deny tanking/stacking of teams)

INVITES FOR THE LEAGUE GO OUT AT 7:00 pm ON 25TH OF MARCH TO ENSURE EVERYONE IS ACTIVE AND PRESENT.

YOU MUST BE ACTIVE ALL SEASON.

If you're not particularly experienced with Draft Supercoach, I'll drop a few pointers in here:

- Inter-team trading is uncommon, and when it does occur usually someone is desperate and ends up paying overs.
- The season is won and lost using waivers and trading in from the unclaimed players pool. With large team numbers and squads of 22 there is a lot of movement in your bottom 6-8 players.
- 90% of your team will consist of players you would never consider in SC.
- Don't neglect your FWDS/RUCKS/DEFS during the draft. Mid-priced/scoring midfielders are plentiful, the other areas aren't so rich.
- You need to set aside a full evening (about 3 hours) for the Draft. Consider having a backup in case your internet goes down, like using the supercoach app on your phone or just using your phone browser. If you miss your draft selection You'll end up with Mitchell, Docherty and other players out for the season once they are overlooked.

I'm looking for interest from players that have played out full seasons of supercoach for at least the past 2-3 years. This doesn't mean you have to have ranked high, but none-the-less include your team name and scores from at least the last two years. If you don't rank well you might consider sending a screenshot of your team history to show that you used most/all of your trades for the season, and was therefore active.

I know I'm pretty new to this board (signed up the other day), but I've been a long time observer. I've done Supercoach every year since 2007, and rank in the top 2.5% every year. Best finish is 14th in 2017, as well as 3 other top-1000 finishes in previous years.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Filled three spots from this forum, and a couple from other forums and from some good SCers I know through work and such.

There is still some room here if you're interested. Just shoot me a PM and I'll add you to the group.

I finished in the top 50000 a couple of times since 2014!! This is my year to crack top 40000 though so if anyone's game and needs a league filled.... unless you're all yella?

Chiemo

Rookie
Feb 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool Football Club
Hi guys anyone running a Supercoach cash league that has a free spot I can join? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back