2019 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Consensus on Walsh after another outing to review?
I've only seen highlights, but looks very composed and comfortable at the level.
What would he need to average to make his selection worthwhile for you?
Consistent, above average scoring early VS higher cash generation
Tis a dilly of a pickle
It's not a pickle at all

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

After starting with him last year, he can go fk himself
LDUseless

Nah for your sake I hope he fulfils his potential this year, but for SC, he's an absolute spud
Even if he had 3 Dads instead of 2 and they all assured me he would average 82 I wouldn't pick that potato.

New Swans rookie, anyone know anything about him?

Tall KPP who only got on the SSP list recently due to Jack Maibaum (tall defender) injuring his ACL a couple of weeks ago. He was competing for the list spot with ex Pie Sam McClarty.

Interesting we have listed him as a forward though, as it was written up last week that he was being considered more for tall defensive depth. Makes me think that he could possibly be in contention with Buddy due to miss a couple of games early and Naismith 1-2 months away.

New Swans rookie, anyone know anything about him?

From my junior club. Was touted to get drafted for years but then had an average top age year. Can’t see him playing AFL for the Swans but he is a gun. Can take a grab

It's not a pickle at all

Thank you for your wonderfully insightful reply and in-depth analysis. The ‘NO it isn’t’ argument is always a very compelling one. I must say, you’ve convinced me. I acknowledge that Sam Walsh is indeed not a pickle. I’m glad we’ve cleared that up.
pickle.jpg

Last edited:
No ones brought Markov up since pre JLT it looks like

Should we be considering him too? Played both games, had 17 + 12 possession games, didn't check his TOG though

Mainly because he's not very good.

Thank you for your wonderfully insightful reply and in-depth analysis. The ‘know it isn’t’ argument is always a very compelling one. I must say, you’ve convinced me. I acknowledge that Sam Walsh is indeed not a pickle. I’m glad we’ve cleared that up.
View attachment 634150
Lolz Punchable has a brother?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Locked 🔒 in Walsh, Constable, Butters and Atkins in the mids. Last spot will be Scott if he plays, otherwise probably Gibbons.

Can already see it, Scott named on an extended bench, Gibbons playing on the Thursday, decisions decisions
If Hayes is selected then it might not be too bad missing out on Gibbons

Bewley also

Come on man...I'm desperate...sob.
I just posted in another thread that Johnathon Marsh will be getting a gig at the saints and that will give us a very capable $102,000 rook in the backline.
I hope that makes things better.
Hugs across the internet ;)

If Hayes is selected then it might not be too bad missing out on Gibbons

Bewley also
If Hayes could hit a target by foot I might be interested.

Locked 🔒 in Walsh, Constable, Butters and Atkins in the mids. Last spot will be Scott if he plays, otherwise probably Gibbons.

Can already see it, Scott named on an extended bench, Gibbons playing on the Thursday, decisions decisions
That sucks, good forward thinking. Would probably pick Atkins and correct to Gibbons if needed R3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back