News Cleveland Browns.....635 days of pre season!!

Could the Crows and Cleveland ever play finals in the same year????

• Yes! .......With a few Vodkas anythings possible.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes!.........With a..........oh wait I did that one..............................No with a few Vodka

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

.....Did I mention the Rams are my second team??? LOL

A Pittspuke fan hitching his wagon to a front runner??

That's as common as a Port backer needing to be told you can't date your sister ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We might get some Browns games on TV here now.
Meanwhile my Titans sit around doing nothing happy with another mediocre season.... hold up we signed Cameron Wake, ok thats better than nothing at least our defence will be solid

The Browns have to be the favorite in the AFC North now, right? Steelers are losing Bell and Brown and Roethlisberger's a year older (plus they already missed the playoffs last year), Ravens lost Weddle, Mosley, Za'Darius Smith and Terrell Suggs off the defense and Michael Crabtree and John Brown at WR, and the Bengals are the Bengals. So the Browns are definitely the favorite, and I'm not just saying this hoping it somehow jinxes them. That's part of it, sure, but also, they're going to be real good.

I legit just read an article that said Cleveland were a Superbowl favourite now

It's a sign of the end times

Go Cleveland!
Well they also signed Kareem Hunt, the Kansas City RB who got sacked for assaulting a woman in a hotel and then trying to lie about it.

We might get some Browns games on TV here now.
Meanwhile my Titans sit around doing nothing happy with another mediocre season.... hold up we signed Cameron Wake, ok thats better than nothing at least our defence will be solid

Get ready for more than some games ;)

Crows premiership contention
Browns sueprbowl contention

I have footage of AmericanCrow

giphy.gif

Back