Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Celene Moody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belinda Smith

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi does anyone want to take up this offer? If more than two people want to take it up for one match we can raffle it

Dear AFLW Player Sponsors,

I hope you had a lovely long weekend and thank you again to those who attended our AFLW Season Launch last week.
With the season well and truly upon us, I wanted to reach out regarding your 2 entitled tickets into The Garden, presented by Aperol Spritz, for a home game of your choice.
Each player sponsorship package entitles you to 2 tickets to watch the game from our all-inclusive hospitality space for one of our below home games at VU Whitten Oval.

Round 2 v Geelong (Saturday Feb 9th 7:15pm)

Round 4 v Brisbane (Saturday Feb 23rd 7:15pm)

Round 7 v Carlton (Sunday Mar 17th 4:05pm)

Please be aware that places are strictly limited so we ask that you RSVP as soon as possible to ensure we can book you in to your game of preference.
Additional tickets can also be purchased at $110pp
Please find a flyer attached and would you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Go Dogs!
Regards,
Jake

Jake Summers
Business Development Executive - Corporate

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way I read it, we are only entitled to choose 1 of the 3 matches.

If no one else is available, I'm available for the Round 7 match.
You're right, have edited that ta

As there are two people wanting to use the two tickets no raffle needed unless anybody else wants to go????
The way I read it, we are only entitled to choose 1 of the 3 matches.

If no one else is available, I'm available for the Round 7 match.
Round 7 sounds good. Put me in the raffle please.
Club have booked two tickets for R7 for you and will send further information the week of the game.

As there are two people wanting to use the two tickets no raffle needed unless anybody else wants to go????

Club have booked two tickets for R7 for you and will send further information the week of the game.

Hi Fossie,

Anymore info about this. Will the club email you the tickets or do we have to pick them up on the day.

Reply from club:

Thanks for getting in touch.

No tickets will be provided, you’ll simply be able to quote your name upon entry into The Garden.

If you could send trough the other guest name, that would be great.

I’ll also be sending through a confirmation email in the next day or so with relevant match day information for you.

Thanks,

Jake
Round 7 sounds good. Put me in the raffle please.
Hi Fossie,

Anymore info about this. Will the club email you the tickets or do we have to pick them up on the day.

Back