Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

You can meet them for $1500 still 2k less than Metallica are charging.

Note: This package does NOT include a ticket. You must purchase a ticket to the show in order to attend this VIP Experience.

😂

Taking a piss at Chateau Marmont in LA. Guy walks in and stands next to me, also taking a piss. Casually glance his way to acknowledge his presence (As you do I guess). Guy kinda half looks at me but mainly ‘eyes straight ahead’ stuff given we’ve both got our meat in our respective hands; and says “hello”.

I look up.

Bono from U2.

With the Metallica meet and greet, it's something I would have fallen over myself to do in high school, but I wouldn't have been able to afford it. Now, I probably could prioritise in order to afford it, but I'm not interested, and as has been mentioned before, any question I can ask has probably been asked of them 10000× before. I doubt they'd be that interested either.

I'd probably do it for Megadeth though. Not only are they one of my favourite bands, but I'd want the experience of a Mustaine rant in person :p

So a mate who went to Download, mainly to see Behemoth, Slayer etc. met a mate at the gate......who turned up in a Marilyn Manson t-shirt. Ha ha...the horror. I can see the look on his face. He had to hang round with him all day. Priceless.

That's gold.

Just dropped $350 at a cd store. My apartment is 100 metres from the JP venue. Going back now to get ready for Slayer which is a little bit of a hike. Good times but reading what has happened in Christchuch today has sulled me a little.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got my tickets for Metallica/Slipknot, mainly going for Slipknot especially with promises they’re new album will be as heavy as their early albums.
Not a massive Metallica fan but will be good to say I saw them live

Anything worth while?

Mixture of things I have had on the radar, CBF ordering online, original pressings that I rarely see at home plus some outlaw country. Got the Expulser debut (think I have vinyl) and the Holocausto ep NWN did. Probably the closest to something you may like. Was surprised they had the Megaslaughter discography cd - I have the vinyl but never got around to buying the cd from 2013.

Wow. Sicko.

Edit: Just saw a bit (about 8 min) of it. Frightening is an understatement.

Saw one of them getting arrested. Gutless campaigner just rolled over when he had arms drawn on him. Hand them over to ISIS to deal with because whatever happens to them in NZ won't be hard enough.

Saw one of them getting arrested. Gutless campaigner just rolled over when he had arms drawn on him. Hand them over to ISIS to deal with because whatever happens to them in NZ won't be hard enough.

Unfortunately I clicked on the one where he walks into the Mosque and unloads as he does, walking over people as he goes. Clicked off pretty quickly, didn’t need it.

Too bad his GoPro didn’t pick up a bullet going through his skull. Why don’t they shoot to kill over there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back