Official Club Stuff 2019 Membership Tally - Final Tally 6th August - *64,269

Remove this Banner Ad

:blueheart: Bolts ...

MUST WATCH!

I can't remember if I'd mentioned it here, but I've actually wanted to suggest the club do something like that presentation, but on a weekly basis during the season (and perhaps off-season at stages too). Pick a few supporters, and maybe talk a bit about their situation and love of the club, and make some of the matchday focus on playing for them and getting around them.

It might seem like a cheap PR stunt to some, but it's a way of keeping these guys really connected with their community, and giving their jobs as (effectively) entertainers a real sense of greater purpose and optimism.

Bolts (and whoever else set up that presentation) has just about nailed this for mine, and I'm really proud of my footy club that it's able to show itself in such a humble and community-focused light. Long may it continue.

Fabulous News. Cain Liddle has not put foot wrong since being appointed CEO. Shout out to the club for their support of the women's team and LGBT supporter group, I am straight but honestly want to get one of those Carlton Pride scarves RiI saw at few games at last year, they look brilliant.

Wouldn't say I am proud of the club just yet (due to years of awful on field performances) but we are really close to the Morgan Freeman reuniting and hugging Tim Robbins on The beach at the end of The Shawshank Redemption (my favourite film)

The club had to reinvent itself for the 21st Century, and we finally did it.

Mark Logiudice (aka you guide us) is bit of a mysterious figure, hard to read, but I do like his style of keeping a low profile.

“Meet Baby Mebhbf. 16 months old and already a 3rd year member”
30307d396ae1e51b6c59bdb027c76c5f.jpg
Showing Angus Brayshaw how to play with a helmet on:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your tortoiseshell cat is also called Ruby. Hope the club hasn't only counted Ruby once.
club counts memberships on mondays - probably said goodbye to ruby on tuesday.............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back