Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

Inside sources tell me Ben doesn't like men who wear their caps backwards.

It's no mistake you never see him in a photo with the "sockless" posse.

There'd be uppercuts for all concerned.

646502.jpg

Terrifying.

Any chance he plays in the VFL praccy for a half or three quarters this week to get some game time before round 1, or is he experienced enough now to mean that it would be an unnecessary risk?

Any chance he plays in the VFL praccy for a half or three quarters this week to get some game time before round 1, or is he experienced enough now to mean that it would be an unnecessary risk?

I wouldn't bother unless he needs it fitness wise. He's a champion and will do what he does from the get go IMO.

“I feel good and the two-week break has actually freshened me up a fair bit, so I will be ready to go in Perth against Fremantle.

Fresh off a spell?

b.o.g comin' up :wink:

Our most important midfielder gut punches Nathan Wilson behind play when we're down by 80 points, with three minutes to go and in the first game after the AFL announce they're going to crack down on all striking.

So not only was he part of the most insipid performance I've ever seen from a North Melbourne side, he's most likely condemned us to another loss next week after the MRP gives him a suspension for that cowardly, unnecessary cheap shot.

Bravo, Cunners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up there with one of the dumbest acts I can recall in a long time.
Boomer missed the beginning of 2013 but that was in a final and rightly so.
This is in red time in round 1 against s**t opposition

s**t form Cunners

Stupid, selfish act. Deserves a week for stupidity and it’s not the first time he’s done it. But surely can’t go if Liam Jones got off the other night? Intentional, body contact and low impact?
Would have suggested both should have been classified “medium” impact so they both get a week and stamp this crap out, but that would be far too logical for the AFL.

Standard drivel from you. I'm sure that mongrel will come in handy from the stands next week.

People who think like you are the reason this club has become a joke.

You're a Melbourne supporter who got lost on the way to the footy when you were a kid.

People who think like you are the reason this club has become a joke.

You're a Melbourne supporter who got lost on the way to the footy when you were a kid.

I know this is difficult to understand for someone whose beliefs are stuck in the 1950s, but you can't actually punch blokes behind the play anymore.

I know this is difficult to understand for someone whose beliefs are stuck in the 1950s, but you can't actually punch blokes behind the play anymore.

Get back in your sanitized bubble.

As wrong as it was, and it was definitely an extraordinarily dumb thing to do no matter how frustrated he was, I couldn’t believe how the recipient went down like he’d been shot in the gonads with a sawn off shotgun. See you in a couple of weeks Cunners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back