News JLT 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

papa Luigi

Rookie
Dec 11, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Some highlights of JLT 2 Eagles vs Freo for those who missed it. Unfortunuately, this is all I got to see of the game.

There is a clip on the West Coast AFL home page that shows all goals kicked by West Coast but unfortunately no full replay posted anywhere. Disappointing considering all other games have been uploaded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Stid

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins
In the above video, can someone GIF Sheeds dodge and the docker stack at 3:18.

Forgot there was better footage available on the clubs “all the goals” video.
Goes the trip then acts injured or does injure himself. Silly little docker. But I guess he could be forgiven, after all he did just come off a 6 day break. Must not have had enough left in the tank to commit to a tackle.
F64DD71E-C721-4BC9-B7BE-C299146F987C.gif

Lol, what was the Dockers spud (Bewley) even trying to do there?

Trip Sheed, then clip his foot on Sheeds shin and s**t mix himself? He then clutches his face at the end like he's been shot.

Baffling.
The natural disappointment one feels when they spend all their monies at Dom's candy shop.

Jun 28, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast

Trip Sheed, then clip his foot on Sheeds shin and s**t mix himself? He then clutches his face at the end like he's been shot.

Baffling.

It's like he tried to trip Sheed but s**t mixed his own knee on the great man's shin.
Then I suppose he played up for a free, trying to con the ump that Sheed indeed tripped him. Then cluched his face like Sheed did a high fend off. 🤔🤔😂

Ishmael_

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2013
Six Thousand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle

Baffling.

It looks like a deleted scene from Bloodsport. Fly kick, mid-air 180 and roll followed by poorly choreographed stage contact complete with head flying back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back