FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The producers organise IVs so that other people can get away with sneaky stuff without Tamara noticing.
I know you mean interviews, but I wouldn't put past the producers to give the participants banana bags so that they can keep drinking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst it was refreshing watching the two snakes sort of get exposed last night, it was also really hypocritical too. She almost killed Martha for the exact same rumour bs without having all the facts. It wasnt a cyclone last night, she was in kamikaze mode! Clearly those two done and dusted. Not too sure why its always up to the guys to sweep the girls off their feet or fight for them!?

The producers organise IVs so that other people can get away with sneaky stuff without Tamara noticing.
That would explain Tamara. But when the Ines and Sam rumour was flying around before the last dinner party they had together they also found time to be alone together. Anyboby would have noticed if they were both out of the room. Did they have everybody do an interview at the same time?

That would explain Tamara. But when the Ines and Sam rumour was flying around before the last dinner party they had together they also found time to be alone together. Anyboby would have noticed if they were both out of the room. Did they have everybody do an interview at the same time?

I edited that ep. I’ve explained this already.

Trust me, everything is fine!

Note how Jessika didn't back down physically in the blue with Cyrell. Martha stood her ground knowing that producers and or blokes present would immediately step in.

Jessika was ready to punch on. Jess has punched on many times, at home, on clubs etc, she's very accustomed to violence.

Call me crazy, but Suzi is my kind of girl.

She would make me hate myself, and I would ******* love it.

Love the honesty :tearsofjoy:

And i agree with dg what she said last night- Susie'z reaction to Billy's meltdown at her house was pretty ******* funny.

87c3abd26b3da061c849ccbb0a9cef36

das lurve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back