UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.
remember when a certain poster on here was saying VVD was average and Mane was no good a month or so ago?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
1pt behind top with only one loss in the EPL

slapped around bayern at home in the round 16 to progress

NoTHiNg SpEcIaL
Epl teams have done nothing for years in cl.

If you watched Bayern this season you'd know they've been s**t af.

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
Hardly...just admitting Liverpool is nothing special and only due to Bayern having s**t players all over the field is why they won

Liverpool are pretty special. Great attack and the best CB in the world.

I really don't know what you expected. When I saw the starting XI and saw Ribery's name it was clear we were in for struggle.

May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
The fact that Bayern are playing in a less competitive league and have spent £500 million + less than the big English clubs over the last ten years is starting to show.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Soooooooo salty
Bayern were not winning cl this season so it's probably a good result in that the head honchos don't rest on their laurels but rather overhaul the squad. It's sad that Bayern still wins the bl with this team. Dortmund really are pathetic

The fact that Bayern are playing in a less competitive league and have spent £500 million + less than the big English clubs over the last ten years is starting to show.

Misleading info when they take the better talents from the league as free agents.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
remember when a certain poster on here was saying VVD was average and Mane was no good a month or so ago?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He should just swear his allegiance to us and be done with it. He has the same impact on our players as our own when calling our players s**t ;)

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Wow, Bayern have recoloured the seating. Was all grey when I went there. Not just the seats, but the interior! So bland.

Back