UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

4/8 teams in the quarter finals from England, tables have turned a bit there from a few years ago when there were none in pretty sure. When is the draw?

A really interesting last 8. Two big European sides in Juve and Barca. All four English sides. The two smaller sides in Ajax and Porto.

Be great to see Juve v Barca. Ronaldo v Messi.

City I think can win it from here. Would be amazing to see Utd v City too in the QFs.

Do they? Because no other teams sign players right?

Yes they do, your second comment has nothing to do with what was said and comes across as bitchy.

Misleading info when they take the better talents from the league as free agents.

Reckon that if you only took players on the free from the league you are in it would probably distort the available talent - so it still puts you at a disadvantage when you aren’t plowing free flowing cash into player movement.

Messi quietly with 2 goals and 2 assists. Still, 5-1 is harsh on Lyon who were still in the tie 15 mins from the end, although their goal could've easily been disallowed for 2 fouls in the lead up.

City and Liverpool favourites for me, with Barcelona and Juve outsiders. Not ruling out Utd either.

That 2008 SF tie was excellent. Barca were prodding and probing all night at Old Trafford. No idea how United held on.

I thought Utd held on quite comfortably. That was Barcelona just before they let Rijkaard and Ronaldinho go. Messi was injured too, although I think he came on late. They had a lot of the ball that night but no real chances.

Yes they do, your second comment has nothing to do with what was said and comes across as bitchy.
The only thing that would make you (and many others) happy if Bayern didn't sign anyone (much like the current team). How about your team doesn't sign anyone and see how you go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing that would make you (and many others) happy if Bayern didn't sign anyone (much like the current team). How about your team doesn't sign anyone and see how you go?

The last time Spurs signed someone, Robben probably had hair. Didn’t stop them making the quarters.

Messi quietly with 2 goals and 2 assists. Still, 5-1 is harsh on Lyon who were still in the tie 15 mins from the end, although their goal could've easily been disallowed for 2 fouls in the lead up.

City and Liverpool favourites for me, with Barcelona and Juve outsiders. Not ruling out Utd either.

I thought Utd held on quite comfortably. That was Barcelona just before they let Rijkaard and Ronaldinho go. Messi was injured too, although I think he came on late. They had a lot of the ball that night but no real chances.
Messi played that match.

Why so defensive? I couldn't care less how BM operates but let's not pretend they don't pillage the German league, the woe is me attitude from Rummenigge is rubbing off on the fans now?

Can't wait to hear the melts now that an evil English side has thumped them out of Europe.

Ronaldo's herculean efforts aside I think the rest of the team is a bit here and there.

Juve is my 'cl team' now though on account of my countryman, Pjanic :D
I don’t know if you watched but every player put in massive shifts and we absolutely destroyed Atletico. If we play anywhere even remotely close to that for the rest of the tournament we’ll be close to favourites even without Rinaldo.

Back