Multiplat The Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutley loving this game.

almost at level 16, been good fun.

as others have said there is so much to see and do, and all the side missions are just as good as the main missions.

Stongholds and take overs are a great addition.

If there are any PS4 players looking to join a clan feel free to join the below:

Pink Panters

should be listed as open.

we sink some serious hours into the game so hopefully a good chance to get rewards etc from the Clan section if we can get more people involved.

This game is everything i hoped it would be. I honestly cant think of anything which annoys me/is broken

I love how the different types of Armour give bonus stats for the same "brand" so sometimes a green piece of Armour is better to equip over a purple if it gives 15% head shot damage (obviously depends on the build you going for)

Keeps all loot relevant in the early game but i imagine this will change at level cap

What are most people doing with there unused gear? I have started to do the projects at the settlements but not sure long term keeping that resource is more beneficial or selling them?

This game is everything i hoped it would be. I honestly cant think of anything which annoys me/is broken

I love how the different types of Armour give bonus stats for the same "brand" so sometimes a green piece of Armour is better to equip over a purple if it gives 15% head shot damage (obviously depends on the build you going for)

Keeps all loot relevant in the early game but i imagine this will change at level cap

What are most people doing with there unused gear? I have started to do the projects at the settlements but not sure long term keeping that resource is more beneficial or selling them?

I’ve been donating them to projects and deconstructing everything else, however I’ll start selling stuff I think as I’m swimming in crafting materials. I was so used to having hundreds of millions of credits from D1 that when I went to buy a quick levelling upgrade last night I notice I only had about 60 lol.

I’ve stopped trying to match brands though. While it’s nice to have +10% damage to elites or whatever, it is working out better if I just keep chucking on the highest level stuff I have. Every few levels I hit the crafting bench to make anything that might be a bit behind. I’ll worry about matching at 30.

Agree about the game living up to expectations so far! Early on I still went in with a D1 mindset and tried copying my load out and playstyle which included flame turret but I’m having a blast experimenting with the new gadgets. The firefly that targets enemy weakpoints is awesome! Will try the chem gun with the foam bubble thingy next upgrade as it looks like pretty handy CC. Drone that restores armour seems almost mandatory at the moment in the absence of support stations. You’ll have to send me that clan invite tonight or whenever too.

I’ve been donating them to projects and deconstructing everything else, however I’ll start selling stuff I think as I’m swimming in crafting materials. I was so used to having hundreds of millions of credits from D1 that when I went to buy a quick levelling upgrade last night I notice I only had about 60 lol.

I’ve stopped trying to match brands though. While it’s nice to have +10% damage to elites or whatever, it is working out better if I just keep chucking on the highest level stuff I have. Every few levels I hit the crafting bench to make anything that might be a bit behind. I’ll worry about matching at 30.

Agree about the game living up to expectations so far! Early on I still went in with a D1 mindset and tried copying my load out and playstyle which included flame turret but I’m having a blast experimenting with the new gadgets. The firefly that targets enemy weakpoints is awesome! Will try the chem gun with the foam bubble thingy next upgrade as it looks like pretty handy CC. Drone that restores armour seems almost mandatory at the moment in the absence of support stations. You’ll have to send me that clan invite tonight or whenever too.

Yeah no worries,

Whats your gamer tag again?

EB Games has the deal trade in to ps4/xbox/switch games and get it for 29. I wasn't going to get it but I won't pass that deal up. Anyone have that link to the eligible games anywhere?

I think I still have the messages they sent me after they finally killed us after being like 20 against us.

It would suck if the proximity mic was removed in the DZ

They also sent a message months later iirc as well, good times. Found one of the videos on a USB drive.

Absolutley loving this game.

almost at level 16, been good fun.

as others have said there is so much to see and do, and all the side missions are just as good as the main missions.

Stongholds and take overs are a great addition.

If there are any PS4 players looking to join a clan feel free to join the below:

Pink Panters

should be listed as open.

we sink some serious hours into the game so hopefully a good chance to get rewards etc from the Clan section if we can get more people involved.
Cheers mate. I should get this tomorrow, download overnight should mean I can play Saturday. I will definitely join the clan, especially if there are rewards for it.

Cheers mate. I should get this tomorrow, download overnight should mean I can play Saturday. I will definitely join the clan, especially if there are rewards for it.

Sounds good! Yeah there are weekly tasks to complete which get everyone a clan cache to open.

They are huge tasks but doable with many people.

We have 1 bloke who will be on it 24/7 (literally lol) which helps.

Well this game is great fun. The world is so rich and detailed. From all reports it’s very accurate map (apart from the apocalypse) too. Lots of missions in interesting landmarks like museums and govt buildings.

Combat is fun yet difficult and all the missions, side missions and world events are engaging.

Level 15 and the only issue I have is NPC chew your ear off in the hubs. Not scripted dialogue or anything but they do really want attention, even when you are already interacting with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got excited because I thought I'd downloaded the 40gb patch really quickly, turned out that was the disc install and am still 8 hours from getting on.

went in the DZ before and saw no other players. got like 3 contaminated things and about 15 things i didnt need to extract.

You can now pick the locks on the DZ boxes that need keys, but if you pick it rather than use a key you go rogue.

went in the DZ before and saw no other players. got like 3 contaminated things and about 15 things i didnt need to extract.

You can now pick the locks on the DZ boxes that need keys, but if you pick it rather than use a key you go rogue.

Obviously very early days but I’ve been into the DZ 4 times but only encountered players once. I do miss the one big sweeping DZ from 1.
Hopefully after everyone has had a play through the story we will see some tense DZ encounters.

Most are waiting until 30 to hit the DZ as there really isn’t any reason to go there before hand. A lot of people are already WT5 as well.

Just shy of 25 myself and haven’t enjoyed levelling this much since my first WoW character. There are a few bugs that Massive are aware of that are hopefully fixed shortly. Biggest is some abilities like drones and turrets despawn immediately after deployment and go on a 15 second cool down. Another is DX12 is still a bit unstable compared to DX11 but I’m not sure if that’s more on Nvidia to fix the drivers.

Most are waiting until 30 to hit the DZ as there really isn’t any reason to go there before hand. A lot of people are already WT5 as well.

Just shy of 25 myself and haven’t enjoyed levelling this much since my first WoW character. There are a few bugs that Massive are aware of that are hopefully fixed shortly. Biggest is some abilities like drones and turrets despawn immediately after deployment and go on a 15 second cool down. Another is DX12 is still a bit unstable compared to DX11 but I’m not sure if that’s more on Nvidia to fix the drivers.

You really dig the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back