Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
41F5FA64-5ECE-4F3A-BA00-8FE4CB5A8648.jpeg

Hmm...

It is a significant step in the right direction. Any time we have AFL sanctioned modern PB stuff moves the cause forward.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Training or warm up guernseys?
I dont know, I just saw it hanging on the rack at training this morning... there was only one of them, Sara Reid (Advertise photographer) was there taking photos inside ASHQ, so maybe it had something to do with that.
Just thought a few of you may like to see it!

Oh yeah... also easy likes! Hahaha

I dont know, I just saw it hanging on the rack at training this morning... there was only one of them, Sara Reid (Advertise photographer) was there taking photos inside ASHQ, so maybe it had something to do with that.
Just thought a few of you may like to see it!

Oh yeah... also easy likes! Hahaha
I’ve put it on the Facebook page.
There’s a lot of jizz.

You can just see the ISC logo at the top is the same as the one on our proper guernseys, which differs slightly from the training guernseys. It's definitely some sort of mock up of an actual guernsey to be worn in a game.

This is an intriguing development.

You can just see the ISC logo at the top is the same as the one on our proper guernseys, which differs slightly from the training guernseys. It's definitely some sort of mock up of an actual guernsey to be worn in a game.

This is an intriguing development.

I reckon that's just because the bars are in the way, like the sponsors logo. The template is identical to the training guernsey next to it.

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
I reckon that's just because the bars are in the way, like the sponsors logo. The template is identical to the training guernsey next to it.
I have never seen these being worn at training... it looked very much like a proper guernsey to me when I was standing next to it, the photo was from a reasonable distance away - I didn’t think they would be all that happy with me taking it off the rack and lay it out for a clearer photo.

The sponsor on the back looked like it was GFG... but it was pretty hard to see with it hanging up, it definitely wasn’t Oak Plus on the back.

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

It’s actually a different template, notice the difference in thickness between the collars. If I was guessing I’d say it’s the same thin V-neck they used on the silver chevs for the GFG announcement.

NFI what that means but s**t it will look good. Very reminiscent of the thin white piping on the lace-ups.

0CFDC81A-8650-4EEE-8555-C2A60242F5BF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back