Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

"Where can we go to film a movie set entirely in the 1970s? Are there any cities in the world stuck in a time warp?"

"ADELAIDE!!"
Adelaide for the 1970's, Tasmania for the 1950's. No surprise they are the second bottom and bottom states respectively for being self-sufficient and most in need of Commonwealth money.

I can't think of many people to benefit more than right place, right time, right age, right look, than Daniel Radcliffe.

At around the fifth Harry Potter movie it started to become pretty obvious he can't act but it was too late, and he started to change physically and not look much like the book Harry Potter at all.

I can't think of many people to benefit more than right place, right time, right age, right look, than Daniel Radcliffe.

At around the fifth Harry Potter movie it started to become pretty obvious he can't act but it was too late, and he started to change physically and not look much like the book Harry Potter at all.
This was going to happen regardless of who they picked. The movies weren't released one each year, so teenage real bodies were going to outgrow 'book' bodies.

This was going to happen regardless of who they picked. The movies weren't released one each year, so teenage real bodies were going to outgrow 'book' bodies.

Obviously, but his face changed a fair bit. Some people look the same from 12 to 18. Some really don't. The films also changed his look which s**t me. It's pretty simple of the books, every single time it has messy black hair and green eyes. In the movies he looked like an accountant with regular eye colour.

Are you saying he stopped looking like a guy with brown hair and glasses?

54419146_10156644366490950_4249021814631563264_o.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously, but his face changed a fair bit. Some people look the same from 12 to 18. Some really don't. The films also changed his look which s**t me. It's pretty simple of the books, every single time it has messy black hair and green eyes. In the movies he looked like an accountant with regular eye colour.
Eye colour seems to be one ignored for accuracy. It's the same for Game of Thrones. Targaryen's have purple eyes, but they skipped doing that for the show.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

"Where can we go to film a movie set entirely in the 1970s? Are there any cities in the world stuck in a time warp?"

"ADELAIDE!!"
The scenes for Oranges And Sunshine set in 1980's Perth were shot in Adelaide because it was simpler than trying to shoot them in 2010 Perth.

The scenes for Oranges And Sunshine set in 1980's Perth were shot in Adelaide because it was simpler than trying to shoot them in 2010 Perth.

Outside the diabolical Myer Centre which was started in 88 and finally completed in 1991, I dont think there was a major building built in Adelaide until the mid 2000s. Whilst the 90s was a great decade in general, it was a complete write off for South Australia.

Eye colour seems to be one ignored for accuracy. It's the same for Game of Thrones. Targaryen's have purple eyes, but they skipped doing that for the show.

'You're hired for this multi million dollar role in this huge franchise. Sign here. Oh, and you'll have to wear coloured contacts too to honor the source material.'

'Do I have to?'

'... Nah it's not that important.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outside the diabolical Myer Centre which was started in 88 and finally completed in 1991, I dont think there was a major building built in Adelaide until the mid 2000s. Whilst the 90s was a great decade in general, it was a complete write off for South Australia.
State Bank Building, aka Westpac House was about it.

'You're hired for this multi million dollar role in this huge franchise. Sign here. Oh, and you'll have to wear coloured contacts too to honor the source material.'

'Do I have to?'

'... Nah it's not that important.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A tip from Pete Evans...

tumblr_poa0v636Ey1v4jso4_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back